Gothic.net Community

Gothic.net Community (https://www.gothic.net/boards/index.php)
-   General (https://www.gothic.net/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   .: Randomness :. (https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=22)

ice 09-20-2005 04:19 PM

Zuchinnniiiiiiii

Soul_Immortal 09-20-2005 08:26 PM

Dear god what did I start?

Panther 09-20-2005 08:32 PM

I'm just jumping in, but I'm pretty sure that it's going to be a very interesting pay per view site by the last two posts.

winged_dreams 09-20-2005 11:26 PM

I'm a short skinny girl wearing a shirt meant for a big tall man (my fiance) and it's so comfy. I love wearing his shirts! ^^

Empty_Purple_Stars 09-21-2005 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winged_dreams
I'm a short skinny girl wearing a shirt meant for a big tall man (my fiance) and it's so comfy. I love wearing his shirts! ^^

And I bet you look sexzie as hell!!

Take pics next time, I need the tingles..

:D

winged_dreams 09-21-2005 11:17 AM

It comes down to my knees. And it's more like a sweater short of shirt. I think I look rather ridicioulous in it but I'll be sure to take a picture.

Oh yeah, I'm very hungry!

tiffany_the_writer 09-21-2005 12:25 PM

Did you know....

The minimum height of a flight attendant for Air Canada is 5 ft 2 in? (Without shoes, of course)

Empty_Purple_Stars 09-21-2005 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winged_dreams
It comes down to my knees. And it's more like a sweater short of shirt. I think I look rather ridicioulous in it but I'll be sure to take a picture.

Oh yeah, I'm very hungry!

Thats why big Tshirts on women are sexzie..

It's like Barbie playing dress up in Ken's clothes..

So yes, pictures please...

:)

(-$|N-) 09-21-2005 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pitseleh
Thank you for the congratulations, but I guess it's not happening after all. Met her again tonight and tried to reach out to her, but it fell through.
Now it's back to skating on the surface of things, as if nothing ever happened. She's a fun-loving girl, would probably never be happy with a
miserable prick (by comparison) like me. Guess it's for the best.
Anyway, this thread is not about me, sorry to bother you with my dysfunctional love life. Just had to get it off my chest...

Better then you keeping it inside and releasing it at a wrong time. Anyways it got very hot all of a sudden here, was like 60-65 this morning about 70 this afternoon and now its like 80 so that means my rooms like 100 degrees. Stupid humidity, I dislike living by a river.

pitseleh 09-21-2005 03:01 PM

What the fuck?! Get your grubby fingers off my old posts! I don't know you and I didn't ask for some n00b's advice for some ancient problem that's not even an issue anymore.

(-$|N-) 09-21-2005 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pitseleh
What the fuck?! Get your grubby fingers off my old posts! I don't know you and I didn't ask for some n00b's advice for some ancient problem that's not even an issue anymore.

Quite hostile now are we? You do realise the word "n00b" has no meaning anymore due to its over use, and I would be a rookie not a newbie. If you really have a problem with my misreading the date then make a private message and work it out with me directly.

(-$|N-) 09-21-2005 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eyesofatragedy
Sorry, dear. PM's are not working.

However instant messangers on the left hand side under the names are not related to the forum and mine are currently up and running. Thank you however for that tid bit of info.

winged_dreams 09-21-2005 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Empty_Purple_Stars
Thats why big Tshirts on women are sexzie..

It's like Barbie playing dress up in Ken's clothes..

So yes, pictures please...

:)

I'll take a couple tonight after I've finished doing a bit of philosophy work. So new pictures of me in a couple hours wearing a very baggy sweater shirt.

Solumina 09-21-2005 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by (-$|N-)
You do realise the word "n00b" has no meaning anymore due to its over use

you forgot incorrect use which is a big problem, that's why I'm trying to educate people about the difference between noob and newb

AlKilyu 09-21-2005 08:53 PM

OMG something I photoshopped is on the cover of a book!!!!!!

!!!

SHIT I can't even link it on here...DAMMIT I'm so proud too! The book in of itself is easily the funniest shit I have read in a looooong time. Um...if anyone (other than winged who SHOULD know what I am talking about) wants info on it (and you DO) email me at al_kilyu@**********

tekajo 09-21-2005 08:56 PM

Al, are you talking about what i think you're talking about?

(-$|N-) 09-21-2005 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solumina
you forgot incorrect use which is a big problem, that's why I'm trying to educate people about the difference between noob and newb

I did not even want to get into the use of the word and its similars. It would end up taking nearly a hour to teach the uses, meaning, and timing.

winged_dreams 09-21-2005 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlKilyu
OMG something I photoshopped is on the cover of a book!!!!!!

!!!

SHIT I can't even link it on here...DAMMIT I'm so proud too! The book in of itself is easily the funniest shit I have read in a looooong time. Um...if anyone (other than winged who SHOULD know what I am talking about) wants info on it (and you DO) email me at al_kilyu@**********

Oh really? Hmmm...did you post it on you know where yet?

Solumina 09-21-2005 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by (-$|N-)
I did not even want to get into the use of the word and its similars. It would end up taking nearly a hour to teach the uses, meaning, and timing.

not really, actually it is quite simple. Newbs are people who are new to something, noob is a derogatory term used for newbs that act like idiots and/or ass hats

AlKilyu 09-21-2005 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tekajo
Al, are you talking about what i think you're talking about?

YA I was thinking Tekajo and Soul Immortal would know too...and yes sir my friend it is! hahahahah I mean it's nothing and yet I am proud. :P

Soul_Immortal 09-22-2005 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlKilyu
YA I was thinking Tekajo and Soul Immortal would know too...and yes sir my friend it is! hahahahah I mean it's nothing and yet I am proud. :P

Hahahaahahahahhahaahhahahaahahahahahahaaaaahahahah aaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pls send=)

(-$|N-) 09-22-2005 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solumina
not really, actually it is quite simple. Newbs are people who are new to something, noob is a derogatory term used for newbs that act like idiots and/or ass hats

It seems simple, but from experiance it takes them about a hour to grasp the concept.

AlKilyu 09-22-2005 03:16 PM

SHIT!

Soul I was meaning to make a birthday thread for you yesterday and got caught up with my company's tech show...would you mind a late greeting?

http://www.lulu.com/thetruthaboutdic

MrMaelstrom 09-22-2005 03:26 PM

Thanks for the heads up Al.

Feliz Aniversário, minha linda.

(sings) Parabéns a você, nesta data querida, muitas felicidades, muitos anos de vida, hoje é dia de festa, cantam as nossas almas, para a menina Soul, uma salva de palmas.

E viva a Imortal!!!!