Gothic.net Community

Gothic.net Community (https://www.gothic.net/boards/index.php)
-   Introductions (https://www.gothic.net/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   I bring the drama (https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=25449)

ForceOfNature 09-27-2011 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grausamkeit (Post 680050)
And you're just being a complete dumbass, as usual. Taking up or the dumbassery of other dumbasses. Fucking dumbass.

No, you and Alan are the dumbasses. You dont have to insult her that way. It should be obvious that a guy who cant let anything go like that has some kind of emotional trouble and needs therapy. How many times did your butt buddy quote the same thing trying to make the same point, and for what? He can just tell me straight up if he thinks Im uncreative. Problem solved. Dumbass, yourself.

Alan 09-27-2011 04:33 PM

I proved that you went away and whined like a little cunt for the exact. same. reason you called another girl a bitch after you insulted her.
Now you want to peg me YOUR stubbornness?

I know you can't even read this message but I'm fine because I just like the fact that everyone else sees how much of a pussy you are.

linkbroken 09-27-2011 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alan (Post 680060)
I proved that you went away and whined like a little cunt for the exact. same. reason you called another girl a bitch after you insulted her.
Now you want to peg me YOUR stubbornness?

I know you can't even read this message but I'm fine because I just like the fact that everyone else sees how much of a pussy you are.

Now he can. ;)

wolf moon 09-27-2011 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grausamkeit (Post 680050)
And you're just being a complete dumbass, as usual. Taking up or the dumbassery of other dumbasses. Fucking dumbass.

I'm pretty sure you don't really like me. But I still sort of love you.

Grausamkeit 09-27-2011 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForceOfNature (Post 680055)
No, you and Alan are the dumbasses. You dont have to insult her that way. It should be obvious that a guy who cant let anything go like that has some kind of emotional trouble and needs therapy. How many times did your butt buddy quote the same thing trying to make the same point, and for what? He can just tell me straight up if he thinks Im uncreative. Problem solved. Dumbass, yourself.

You're just jealous cuz MY butt buddy is smarter than YOUR butt buddy. :p

Moonie...thanks...I think.

Versus 09-27-2011 10:25 PM

Where's Vin? I miss her so much.

ape descendant 09-28-2011 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForceOfNature (Post 680055)

I am lovin' this thread... For some reason this makes me think of this one scene from Jay & Silent Bob... the internet scene... LOL ball-lickers...

Elystan 09-28-2011 01:23 PM

Is there a thread that I'm missing here?

Grausamkeit 09-28-2011 01:37 PM

What? There's no thread here. The thread is a lie!

wolf moon 09-28-2011 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elystan (Post 680245)
Is there a thread that I'm missing here?

I sort of wondered that too. But I wasn't going to complain, because I'm too excited about the phrase "butt buddy" being added to my day.

Elystan 09-28-2011 03:13 PM

Oh no wait I went back and read the OP. I think I compulsively skipped it last time. The rest of the thread makes more sense now