Gothic.net Community

Gothic.net Community (https://www.gothic.net/boards/index.php)
-   General (https://www.gothic.net/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   What's made your day? (https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=16268)

Fruitbat 04-17-2011 01:49 AM

Kangaroo 0 - BMW 1 - fuck you roo!

The Divine Ms. M 04-17-2011 03:42 AM

A long & eventful day but getting more "tree hugging hippie crap" muzak for Record Store Day & meeting the really nice Greg, music director of True Blood, made my day!:D

Ben Lahnger 04-18-2011 12:01 PM

"A drunk Nic Cage was arrested in in New Orleans for disturbing the peace. How loud do u have to be to disturb the peace in New Orleans?!" - Jeff Dunham

honeythorn 04-18-2011 02:13 PM

OH GODS.... Scroll down to the little cartoon near the bottom of the page, on Bjorn the viking! WATCH IT. It's ACE!

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/7JoCvT...nsitive-paint/

The heat reactive wallpaper isn't bad either....

korinna5555 04-18-2011 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by honeythorn (Post 664197)
OH GODS.... Scroll down to the little cartoon near the bottom of the page, on Bjorn the viking! WATCH IT. It's ACE!

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/7JoCvT...nsitive-paint/

YESSSS. Totally sending this to my Bjorn. :D

Saya 04-20-2011 11:52 AM

I AM FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

For two weeks at least.

Versus 04-20-2011 12:00 PM

Saya, you've finished a semester: What are you going to do next?

Ben Lahnger 04-20-2011 12:07 PM

"Dear Cupcakes,

The fact that you cover yourselves up with icing says a lot about your self-esteem.

Sincerely,
Muffins"

~ Will Ferrell

Saya 04-20-2011 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Versus (Post 664353)
Saya, you've finished a semester: What are you going to do next?

Strip to my underwear, get under a blanket and spend the rest of the day watching Netflix, and I may do the same tomorrow.

Timeless Rebellion 04-20-2011 12:30 PM

I managed to find a suit in a second-hand store for something that looks like 10$
I got the jacket, a white shirt and a real 100% silk tie for 19 dollars or so.

honeythorn 04-20-2011 03:19 PM

Ahhh... I am pleased. Tomorrow is my last day of work for 17 days. Most of which are bank holidays ( including Royal wedding day ) and weekends, and the 3 working days that were in the middle I have booked off.

Tomorrow night I will take a train to Stansted, and Friday morning I'll be flying to Denmark to see my man-thing ! As a belated birthday present ( since I can't be there today ) he is going to be subjected to the experience of me in some naaaice underwear and so on. I am smoothy smooth and defuzzed to within an inch of my life.

I haven't seen him for three months and as such , have had no sex for that entire time. I hope he survives... :)

Versus 04-20-2011 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saya (Post 664355)
Strip to my underwear, get under a blanket and spend the rest of the day watching Netflix, and I may do the same tomorrow.

Much better then Disney Land.

The Divine Ms. M 04-21-2011 12:24 AM

Getting a ride home from goth meetup in a 1969 hearse :D

Ben Lahnger 04-21-2011 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Divine Ms. M (Post 664423)

That is such a nice touch! FUN!

Fruitbat 04-21-2011 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by honeythorn (Post 664366)
Ahhh... I am pleased. Tomorrow is my last day of work for 17 days. Most of which are bank holidays ( including Royal wedding day ) and weekends, and the 3 working days that were in the middle I have booked off.

Tomorrow night I will take a train to Stansted, and Friday morning I'll be flying to Denmark to see my man-thing ! As a belated birthday present ( since I can't be there today ) he is going to be subjected to the experience of me in some naaaice underwear and so on. I am smoothy smooth and defuzzed to within an inch of my life.

I haven't seen him for three months and as such , have had no sex for that entire time. I hope he survives... :)

You wear that man-toy of yours out girl!

Not doing step class at teh gym. I did it yesterday and it was friggin' aweful..

Oh and buying myself a pair of skinny jeans, which make my butt and legs look fabulous.. I'm doing alright for an old bat.

MissCheyenne 04-21-2011 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by honeythorn (Post 664366)

Three MONTHS????:eek: I'm a gibbering wreck after a WEEK. That aside, have a fabulous time :)

korinna5555 04-21-2011 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Divine Ms. M (Post 664423)

The jealous, it burns.

I had a grape popsicle for breakfast while listening to Rozz Williams, and I'm going to spend my entire day doing/finishing DIY projects and playing my bass.

CarrionCorpse 04-21-2011 09:37 AM

(Oddly enough since someone else has already mentioned a hearse, which doesn't happen often in daily conversation haha)
Just found out that my car, which is a hearse, has been moved to my dad's new house to be worked on more.
It'll be ready for driving by Summer since the interior is being redone:)

Saya 04-21-2011 11:11 AM

Met with someone at the union, not only is my student union flying me to Winnipeg and putting me up in a hostel (they're trying to book an entire room for us and if not they said they'll put us up in a hotel!), they also going to cover my cab money and give us money for food. Then we formally registered for the event and the workshops sound amaaaaazing....

Fuck, I need to MOVE to Winnipeg.

Versus 04-21-2011 11:22 AM

Army issue iPod for the language course I'm in.

Ben Lahnger 04-21-2011 11:50 AM

@Versus: An army issue IPod! Ha! You say you want a revolution?

Versus 04-21-2011 03:46 PM

I know, right?

Also, I got my most recent test score back today. I was sure I bombed it, but I managed a B! I had such a horrible day that day, so that makes me feel better.

And it was gorgeous today! I am so pumped up.

honeythorn 04-21-2011 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissCheyenne (Post 664442)
Three MONTHS????:eek: I'm a gibbering wreck after a WEEK. That aside, have a fabulous time :)

Er..three months is absolutely NOTHING to me. Before I met him I had only had sex twice, and hadn't had any for 7 years ( or even so much as a kiss for that matter)

So three months.. nah, it's a piece o' piss.

The Divine Ms. M 04-21-2011 04:15 PM

Thanks Ben & Korinna, it was indeed awesome...The owner's restoring it so it'll look way more awesome when he's done w/it. I love the comfy bench seat & leg room (tho I'm only 4' 8" & don't really need it lol).

Fruitbat 04-22-2011 01:36 AM

Making lamingtons - they rule!