Gothic.net Community

Gothic.net Community (https://www.gothic.net/boards/index.php)
-   General (https://www.gothic.net/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Jack this Thread (https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=815)

JuliaGaltic 02-28-2006 03:27 AM

On your "sincere" thread people actually tried to give you pointers and yet, you kept being just as obnoxious as ever and even more dense (I didn't think that was possible).

You are now on ignore.

Buh bye.

Empty_Purple_Stars 02-28-2006 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robster667
I didn't do it for my "amusement". I was trying to impress Santarea. I thought I was on a
roll with the chick tract parody. So I took it further. Do you understand?
She's special to me.
:)

I got carried away...all right. Give me some freaking slack...

CARRIED AWAY???

THIRTY FIVE POSTS OF CARTOONS DEPICTING THE PROPHET MOHAMMED IN VARIOUS INAPPROPRIATE ACTS???

CARRIED AWAY??

I KNOW you follow World News, as your rambling threads in Politics suggest.

So KNOWING that Muslims around the world are RIOTING because of ONE Cartoon Depiction of Mohammed, WHY IN THE HELL WOULD YOU POST THIRTY FIVE HERE????

I mean really..

If you want 8 Billion Angry Muslims after You, DO IT ON YOUR OWN WEBPAGE!!!

Not to mention, as I said before, that is a Spit in the Face to all of the Muslim Members of this Forum.

And YES, we have Muslim Members.

You knew what you were doing could potentially rain all kinds of Hell on this Forum, and you did it anyway. Then you basically laughed in my face after I spent MY TIME deleting all THIRTY FIVE of your posts.

Not to mention, THIRTY FIVE POSTS of ANYTHING IN A ROW IS NOT OKAY!!!

We've had some real Whackos post on Gnet in the past, but I can honestly say NO ONE has EVER posted THIRTY FIVE TIMES IN A ROW!!!

I have cut you all kinds of slack, over and over and over again. I have asked you nicely and not so nicely, to stop being so Racist, Arrogant & Hateful to the other Posters.

You cool it for a day or so, and then you're right back at it again.

It's ridiculous, and frankly I have better things to do with my time here, than to have to follow you around with a Mop and Bucket all day.

Not to mention the nasty private message you sent me, Calling me a Cyprian Whore.

Very nice..

All because you THOUGHT you knew what kind of person I am.

Just because I had a Nanny growing up, doesn't mean I am some Rich, Insipid, Paris Hilton Wanna Be. You have every right to make assumptions about anyone you wish, just be aware that you're probably way off base in your assumptions 99.9% of the time.

I am just plain sick and tired of dealing with your crap.

I'll copy this to your 'other' thread, just in case you don't see this.

Sigh.

Ben Lahnger 02-28-2006 08:50 AM

Quote:

I didn't do it for my "amusement". I was trying to impress Santarea. I thought I was on a roll with the chick tract parody. So I took it further. Do you understand? She's special to me. :)

I got carried away...all right. Give me some freaking slack...

Quote:

If you didn't notice, I actually posted that thread in Whining AFTER the mod said that... I AM trying to redeem myself...it's just hard. Very hard.

Plus physical isolation breeds resentment...

Some people here might understand that...

I am positive that this kind of idiotic communication does not impress women; not any women, and certainly not women of the caliber of Santerea.

So I think I'm accurate in speculating that your physical isolation is a result of your own bad behavior. You don't need some slack or some understanding. You need to self-edit.

If you are incapable of that, then continue posting what you please. The mods here will take care of your problem soon enough.

Ben Lahnger 09-23-2009 04:17 PM

Why am I here, and why am I posting here?

Because the only thing better than hijacking a thread is resurrecting a dead one!

Plus, I thought the premise of this thread was ripe for a revisit.

Carry on.

creature6 09-23-2009 04:21 PM

that is a brilliant idea you just had.

Corpsey 09-23-2009 05:07 PM

A few interesting threads have been ressurected over the past month but this was the only one I couldn't remember.

Mir 09-23-2009 05:13 PM

bitch came crashing into me and left me dazed and confised

HumanePain 09-23-2009 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger (Post 566194)
Why am I here, and why am I posting here?

Because the only thing better than hijacking a thread is resurrecting a dead one!

Plus, I thought the premise of this thread was ripe for a revisit.

Carry on.

Seeing the old member names made me melancholic and slightly depressed over the loss of merrier times. But I suppose it is my fault for failing to keep touch when I know where they are...or used to be anyway. I wonder if The Place That Shall Not Be Named is still active?

EDIT: Looks like it has been dormant since 2007 as that is the date on the "Latest News" page.

EDIT EDIT: Wait! The forums are dated recently so perhaps old comrades and co-conspiritors shall still be found!

the-nihilist 09-23-2009 06:41 PM

I'm drunk. What's going on here? Luckily my grammar teachers from the public school I went to when I was younger instilled the desire to spell and punctuate correctly so I do it even when intoxicated.

Renatus 09-23-2009 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HumanePain (Post 566222)
Seeing the old member names made me melancholic and slightly depressed over the loss of merrier times. But I suppose it is my fault for failing to keep touch when I know where they are...or used to be anyway. I wonder if The Place That Shall Not Be Named is still active?

EDIT: Looks like it has been dormant since 2007 as that is the date on the "Latest News" page.

EDIT EDIT: Wait! The forums are dated recently so perhaps old comrades and co-conspiritors shall still be found!

Ooh. I miss alot of our old members, I hope you are successful.

Ben Lahnger 09-23-2009 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HumanePain (Post 566222)
\Wait! The forums are dated recently so perhaps old comrades and co-conspiritors shall still be found!

Yep, new activity over the last couple of years in "THAT OTHER PLACE" (LMAO!) has been confined to just the forums, but for my money, that's the heart of the matter anyway.

If I meet you over there, I'll show you how to hit the forums only and bypass all the outdated framework.

For everyone else who reads this, the secret password is FNORD.

Ben Lahnger 09-24-2009 11:52 AM

According to 2005 data, suicides in the U.S. outnumber homicides by nearly 2 to 1.

EDIT: The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-TALK is a suicide prevention network of 132 crisis centers in the United States, that provides a 24-hour, toll-free hotline available to anyone in suicidal crisis or emotional distress.

Still Jack 09-24-2009 12:06 PM

Hey, I think that's really unfair. Suicide was an amazingly influential band and there's no point in preventing it.

Ben Lahnger 09-24-2009 10:52 PM

I find wry irony in the fact that you said "WAS".

*chuckle*

Mir 09-24-2009 10:55 PM

i wonder if people would have the wherewithals to dial a number when they are feeling suicidal

besides, if they die, it won't be such a big loss. we didn't lose a cure for cancer or anything

Ben Lahnger 09-25-2009 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mir (Post 566649)
besides, if they die, it won't be such a big loss. we didn't lose a cure for cancer or anything

How could you possibly know whether that is true or not? Unless you're omnipotent (and based on the content of your previous posts, I'd wager my left foot that you're not) you have no evidence or understanding of what rhe suicide of JOHN DOE represents to the future of humanity. And if I wanted to dig a bit, I know for a fact I could find biographies of people who survived suicidal spells to become doctors that ended up saving lives. Even as you read this, you know it has to have occurred.

But you weren't really trying to make sense, were you. You were just trying to be shocking.

Weak.