Gothic.net Community

Gothic.net Community (https://www.gothic.net/boards/index.php)
-   General (https://www.gothic.net/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Yo, I got an awesome game for you guys. (https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=26405)

AshleyO 06-11-2012 04:43 PM

Yo, I got an awesome game for you guys.

You see. Deadman is trying to say that he's institutionally oppressed because children can't have guns in their hands in public; especially at schools.

So, in an act of solidarity with the oppressed gun owners, I say we express how much we care by posting it here.

I'd go first, but I want to see who is SO BRAVE in taking up the helm for our downtrodden comrade, Deadman.

Deadmanwalking_05 06-11-2012 05:01 PM

I know what you're trying to do and I'm not going to try to stop you, in fact go for it.

Kasdeja 06-11-2012 05:05 PM

*snerk* :p

AshleyO 06-11-2012 05:07 PM

Why does no one care? This shit is important!

Saya 06-11-2012 06:10 PM

Of course! Bullying would go way if we could just legally shoot the people who make fun of us!

Catch 06-11-2012 06:31 PM

Yes, if we shot everyone we felt threatened us population control would be an issue of the past!

Jonathan 06-11-2012 07:57 PM

I think guns are kicking rad, but kids shouldn't have them.

Alan 06-11-2012 11:12 PM

The you hate 'murica. You communist fascist islamohippie. Love it or turn on, tune in get, the fuck out.

Timeless Rebellion 06-11-2012 11:20 PM

Let's outright shoot everyone who pisses us off!!

Kasdeja 06-11-2012 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timeless Rebellion (Post 696606)
Let's outright shoot everyone who pisses us off!!

Sounds good... I'm on board!

Elystan 06-12-2012 05:10 AM

Champion the cause of the outcast and downtrodden? Sure why not sign me up.

Saturnine Entropic Wyrm 06-12-2012 09:38 AM

Only if they're plasma crossbows.

ape descendant 06-12-2012 10:31 AM

Hey ethinic people, women, gay people and transgender people! Quit your whining, because gun owners are far more institutionally oppressed than you could ever imagine!

/s

AshleyO 06-12-2012 12:08 PM

But guys, we live in a society that's gender blind and color blind. Get with the programs!

Deadmanwalking_05 06-13-2012 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ape descendant (Post 696632)
Hey ethinic people, women, gay people and transgender people! Quit your whining, because gun owners are far more institutionally oppressed than you could ever imagine!

/s

The part that I find sad is the fact that you some how think none of the groups you've mentioned have the same rights to protect themselves and are some how a seperate group from gun owners.

For you see all of the groups you've brought into this can be and are gun owners (we are a rather diverse lot when you step back an look at the whole picture).

So please do continue going on about this group or that group,because what is being talked about is in fact a civil right (doesn't matter if you want to face that fact or not,it still rings true) and because it is a civil right it covers all people.

Thanks for making an ass out of yourself better than I ever could.

(It's not trolling when it's true)

Peace be with you. :)

Catch 06-13-2012 09:01 AM

I am Moving to Florida! YEAH!!!

ape descendant 06-13-2012 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deadmanwalking_05 (Post 696677)
The part that I find sad is the fact that you some how think none of the groups you've mentioned have the same rights to protect themselves and are some how a seperate group from gun owners.

For you see all of the groups you've brought into this can be and are gun owners (we are a rather diverse lot when you step back an look at the whole picture).

So please do continue going on about this group or that group,because what is being talked about is in fact a civil right (doesn't matter if you want to face that fact or not,it still rings true) and because it is a civil right it covers all people.

Thanks for making an ass out of yourself better than I ever could.

(It's not trolling when it's true)

Peace be with you. :)

You're so cute! How can I resist your artful argument! Especially when it involves calling me names while completely disregarding the point of my argument. Where DO you get all those smarts and charm?

Of course! How could I not see it?!?! Some gun owners are oppressed for reasons completely unrelated to gun ownership, but by association all of that oppression is doled out to all gun owners equally!!

Damn, you brilliant!

/s