Gothic.net Community

Gothic.net Community (https://www.gothic.net/boards/index.php)
-   General (https://www.gothic.net/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   .: Randomness :. (https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=22)

Ravena 08-18-2004 06:06 PM

I like you, Ice. You are the bottomless pit of information. 8)

AHHHHHHH!!!!! I didn't think that pic had gone through.... I look hideous....
*Sigh*

comatoast 08-18-2004 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ice
Not only did The Police play their first gig on this date (1977),
but Genghis Khan (1227) and Groucho Marx Died (1977).

now..my question is this: did Groucho die AT the police gig?

SuicideJade 08-18-2004 09:37 PM

Re: booger

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bodnoirbabe
have you had any dreams about fish? that usually means that you're pregnant. I mean, if you believe in that kind of stuff.....

i dreamed about fish.. i ate a huge bag of fried ones... :shock:
did i mention that i hate fish?

LestatsLover 08-18-2004 09:48 PM

mook

Pregnent? Christ almighty! As if we need another teenage mom to suck up the welfare that other people need for good reasons. Keep your skanky legs closed! If you are pregnant, i suggest you take your hoochie ass down to the clinic and get it taken care off. Then do the world a favor and get steralized!!!! We don't need anymore dumb ass versions of you walking around who don't know how to use a damn condom. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!!!!!

SuicideJade 08-18-2004 10:02 PM

Re: mook

Quote:

Originally Posted by LestatsLover
Pregnent? Christ almighty! As if we need another teenage mom to suck up the welfare that other people need for good reasons. Keep your skanky legs closed! If you are pregnant, i suggest you take your hoochie ass down to the clinic and get it taken care off. Then do the world a favor and get steralized!!!! We don't need anymore dumb ass versions of you walking around who don't know how to use a damn condom. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!!!!!

you're really funny..
let me pick up my spleen now...

first of all i am an employed adult over the age of 21 .. in the us of A that means i can do whatever the fuck i wish.. regardless of your opinion..

second.. who made you a world athourity on who is intelligent? you can't spell the word sterilized! or pregnant!

third.. condoms were made to prevent genetic accidents like you.. not a baby who is wanted...

fourth...i don't need welfare money.. i have a boyfried who is employed.. i am employed.. gee golly.. were'nt you smart for assuming things..

go choke on something large and unweildy.. and as always .. thank you so very much for playing!

akhira 08-18-2004 10:10 PM

Re: mook

Quote:

Hey you motherfuckin crack addict..who the hell do you think you are...?

newbie comin in her and flaming people you don't know?

I suggest you take your own advice...keep your arse hole shut, And sew your mouth up with a rusty needle! :evil:

LestatsLover 08-18-2004 10:21 PM

boogers are yummy

I was being sarcastic. i dind't think you guys would be so uptight (like Akhira's ass hole).

LMFAO!!! You two are asses. I don't take it up the ass, thank you very much. Some of us want dont eant to be disease ridden, unlike you two suger coated hoes! I spit on your job, Suicide Bitch! Working at the local corner wont support a baby and your boyfriend being your pimp is not helping the situation

I do know people areound here. i've been stalking this site for a month now. i've read all your dirty little secrets. So shut the fuck up! Jeez man, Naomi was right. you guys are a bunch of weeners! PRAY THAT GOD STRIKES YOU DEAD BEFORE THAT BABY POPS OUT!

akhira 08-18-2004 10:33 PM

Sarcastic my foot! Yor just scred that someone knows how to flame back..
Fuckwit..

Stalking huh..someone call 911..and lock this guy up. You must be a very sad excuse for a human being to have nothing better to do than stalk a message board that allows freedom of speech. take your religious shit somewhere else...

Up yours, pal!

LestatsLover 08-18-2004 10:39 PM

Stupid twat

What religious shit? You're more fucked up in the head then i thought if you think that i'm spewing religious stuff. Jesus is dead and i ate his body. How's that for religious? And i was being sarcastic about being sarcastic, you burning magoot grinder! I'm not afraid of you or anyone else on here. you all need to piss in a pot and drink it. Takle a good helathy swigg of your own stench. Rot in hell bitch, you can be sure i'll shit on your grave.

Hi NAomi. I mean Bexxle. Aunt Sylvia says hi too.

SuicideJade 08-18-2004 10:40 PM

Re: boogers are yummy

Quote:

I was being sarcastic. i dind't think you guys would be so uptight (like Akhira's ass hole).

LMFAO!!! You two are asses. I don't take it up the ass, thank you very much. Some of us want dont eant to be disease ridden, unlike you two suger coated hoes! I spit on your job, Suicide Bitch! Working at the local corner wont support a baby and your boyfriend being your pimp is not helping the situation

I do know people areound here. i've been stalking this site for a month now. i've read all your dirty little secrets. So shut the fuck up! Jeez man, Naomi was right. you guys are a bunch of weeners! PRAY THAT GOD STRIKES YOU DEAD BEFORE THAT BABY POPS OUT!

i studied my whole life to be a smart ass, and that was not sarcasm... those were fighting words..

unlike you, fuckwit, i can get a real job because i have the mental capacity of an adult.. something you may have when you're 90..
i can't help it that you're jealous of people with lives and common sense..
but if you work at it i'm sure that you could flip burgers at mcdonalds in a few years...
and i hope that i do have a baby, because i will actually take the time to teach him or her to be a productive citizen.. something your parents *obviously * forgot to do....

keep your sarcasm to yourself until you learn how to use it right fuckwit..
i think whatever disease that you're infested with is addling your dust bunny that you call a brain

LestatsLover 08-18-2004 11:02 PM

pookie

I'm sorry. You were talking, but i just couldn't get through the overwhelming smell of SHIT COMING FROM YOUR MOUTH!

Read the post i put up it said I was being sarcastic about being sarcastic. Which means i meant it all youe cum guzzling Rhino turd!

Hope the baby splits you wide open on the way out!

SuicideJade 08-18-2004 11:11 PM

I'm calling my internet provider! i want this smellovision internet that fuckwit has!

that was sarcasm..
isn't it grand...

i'm sure if i have a baby it woun't split me.. not every body was born with a watermelon sized head full of bull shit like you :D

LestatsLover 08-18-2004 11:27 PM

okay

No, some of us were just born with a tire sized mouths full of shit, like you. Little bits of corn were mistaken for your teeth.

want to get together some time? i like the cut of your jib. All this anger that you are exhibiting is making me wet!!! I just want to hump you till your nipples fall off. I bet we could make beautiful music. Let me know, okay sugur bottom......

SuicideJade 08-18-2004 11:37 PM

not even if my everlasting sould depended on it!

LestatsLover 08-18-2004 11:43 PM

ha

Well then i'll try again later. I'm going to bed now. See you skanky bitches in the morning.

SuicideJade 08-18-2004 11:50 PM

burns sage... maybe an exorcism will keep it out

comatoast 08-19-2004 12:08 AM

Jade, dear....tastey one...I dont think bexxle's alt likes you much..ahh fucking shucks , huh?

eh..

SuicideJade 08-19-2004 01:22 AM

it breaks my heart that she doesn't like me..
i think i'll go cry now..
*heh*

comatoast 08-19-2004 07:13 AM

Tstone, once again you say it better than I....truly a master wordsmith.

Darkness_Of_The_Night 08-19-2004 07:13 PM

*Screams as loud as she can* I HATE MY NEW SCHOOL. Freakin every body are asshole just about. Even my teachers. Beside that my new buss driver almost killed me and the other kids on the buss today. Our old buss driver quite so he was on the buss to showing her the route. She took for ever to get us to schoo.We got there late and at the same time while she was driver she just about hit every car that was infront of her. Then when we was on the brige she was swiving back and forth almost makeing us go off the brige.THANK YOU LORD OUR OLD BUSSER DRIVER TOOK US HOME AFTER SCHOOL TO DAY OR I MIGHT OF NOT BEEN HERE.
(please excuse my poor spelling I am really working on it)

Maimy 08-19-2004 07:15 PM

Whatever else we had to deal with, and whatever else is gone now that LL/BB/Bex is banned ...

The phrase "hump you till your nipples fall off" is still a keeper.

akhira 08-19-2004 08:58 PM

Bexxle is gone...ahh..bliss..

Tstone, gotta agree with comatoast, truely a master wordsmith

:lol:

That concludes the one and only flamewar I've participated in.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled randomness.

akhira 08-19-2004 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TStone
Quote:

Originally Posted by akhira
Bexxle is gone...ahh..bliss..

Tstone, gotta agree with comatoast, truely a master wordsmith

:lol:

Ah shucks, you’re only saying that because I remarked on your fine tight ass…but I’ll take what I can get.

Thanks for the compliment.

Au Contraire Tstone,

You have turned insulting into an artform.
A new subject, you should start teaching. I'll be the first one to sign up. :lol:

Prof.Tstone Ma.I
Sub: Intelligent Flames