Gothic.net Community

Gothic.net Community (https://www.gothic.net/boards/index.php)
-   Introductions (https://www.gothic.net/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Hi! I'm Jessica. (https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=15100)

Pyre 04-14-2009 01:53 PM

But to be resurrected, one must die! Besides, I totally saw cross-shaped chocolate at Wal-Mart.

They should make a zombie Jesus chocolate with green dye for skin.

Mr E Nigma 04-14-2009 02:44 PM

I still wanna know why bunnies can lay eggs for easter... O_O

Maybe it's an annual thing.. >_>

maggot 04-14-2009 02:50 PM

The chocolate bunnies lay the cream eggs.

Saya 04-14-2009 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr E Nigma (Post 529652)
I still wanna know why bunnies can lay eggs for easter... O_O

Maybe it's an annual thing.. >_>

The rabbit has been selectively bred to produce these eggs, however they are also bred to do this at an increased rate, fifty years ago they would only lay about ten every Easter, today they lay on average two hundred eggs between Good Friday and Easter Sunday. The increase in their laying results in a chocolate deficiency, the rabbits who survive this terrible condition are then murdered at the tender age of two, when they can no longer lay anymore eggs, and are sold as chocolate rabbits. The hollow rabbits are the ones who have died of chocolate deficiency.

becky 04-14-2009 03:36 PM

chocolate bunny birth? interesting..

Mr E Nigma 04-14-2009 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saya (Post 529659)
The rabbit has been selectively bred to produce these eggs, however they are also bred to do this at an increased rate, fifty years ago they would only lay about ten every Easter, today they lay on average two hundred eggs between Good Friday and Easter Sunday. The increase in their laying results in a chocolate deficiency, the rabbits who survive this terrible condition are then murdered at the tender age of two, when they can no longer lay anymore eggs, and are sold as chocolate rabbits. The hollow rabbits are the ones who have died of chocolate deficiency.

Awh... poor little chocolate deficient bunny foo foos :[

xpoetik_tragedy89x 04-14-2009 09:40 PM

Wow. What an interesting turn this thread took. lol

Unfortunately, I can't really join the fun because...I really fucking despise chocolate bunnies. v.v

RozzVanian 04-14-2009 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xpoetik_tragedy89x (Post 529757)
Wow. What an interesting turn this thread took. lol

Unfortunately, I can't really join the fun because...I really fucking despise chocolate bunnies. v.v

I could never finish those... they were too cute for me to eat. I had this weird thing where I couldn't eat anything that looked like a living creature (i.e. Gingerbread men, goldfish, etc.)...

Plus, they were so gosh darn filling...

Anarasha 04-18-2009 03:28 PM

I am pretty sure we would get along well :D You sound a lot like me :P
I am looking foreward to seeing you post in here :)