Gothic.net Community

Gothic.net Community (https://www.gothic.net/boards/index.php)
-   General (https://www.gothic.net/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   transvestite (https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=12750)

Sodaspes 10-14-2008 12:09 PM

transvestite

Trannys are the best. I love to swallow their big cocks and take it up the asshole. Anyone here into trannys. Had any experiance with one. I sucked one of while she/he jerked me off. They look so much like women it's amazing. Trannys are the future. One of my favorite indulgences.

LiUsAiDh 10-14-2008 12:10 PM

I call troll.

Tam Li Hua 10-14-2008 12:11 PM

....and I think I've just met my favorite reason for the 'Ignore' feature....

jack_the_knife 10-14-2008 12:11 PM

Sodaspes kindly crawl behind a radiator and die. Have a nice day.

LiUsAiDh 10-14-2008 12:12 PM

Him, or swallowing cocks, and taking it up the asshole?

LiUsAiDh 10-14-2008 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jack_the_knife
Sodaspes kindly crawl behind a radiator and die.

Corrected.

Sodaspes 10-14-2008 12:15 PM

sorry I had to throw that in.

dead_dreams 10-14-2008 12:22 PM

That was disturbingly uncalled for :(

Sodaspes 10-14-2008 12:23 PM

Sorry.................

dead_dreams 10-14-2008 12:27 PM

you're forgiven. just don't do it again, M' kay?

jack_the_knife 10-14-2008 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sodaspes
Sorry.................

No use saying sorry, you still deserve to be smacked with a brick for it...

Elysiume 10-14-2008 12:54 PM

Quote:

No use saying sorry, you still deserve to be smacked with a brick for it...

A golden brick with a slice of lemon wrapped around it. Whatever would hurt the most.

Sodaspes 10-14-2008 01:00 PM

across 110th street, pimps trying to catch a women that's sweet.

Elysiume 10-14-2008 01:10 PM

Quote:

across 110th street, pimps trying to catch a women that's sweet.

First of all, what the hell does that even mean? You are seriously messed up.

jack_the_knife 10-14-2008 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elysiume
A golden brick with a slice of lemon wrapped around it. Whatever would hurt the most.

One Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster for me please :) I love Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, but the film was kind of bad.

Elysiume 10-14-2008 02:23 PM

Quote:

One Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster for me please :) I love Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, but the film was kind of bad.

I actually quite liked the film, but it wasn't a very good adaption, and it didn't even come close to the book.

Renatus 10-14-2008 02:32 PM

Ugh I can't think of a punishment painful enough. Not even ripping out his heart and showing it to him like in Tomorrow Never dies would be enough. I'm just completely disgusted by this. You want to make a post like this, post it on a website for people who love trannies. Not a website where you have people of all genders and sexual orientations.

The Antichrist 10-14-2008 02:51 PM

Quote:

Trannys are the best. I love to swallow their big cocks and take it up the asshole. Anyone here into trannys. Had any experiance with one. I sucked one of while she/he jerked me off. They look so much like women it's amazing. Trannys are the future. One of my favorite indulgences.

And they say I have problems.

Unimatrix 00 10-14-2008 03:10 PM

I love tranny and costume play, for example I once made my bf dress up as my sexy french maid. We didnt have a costume, but I put one together with black plastic. And I dressed in his formal suit. It was hot, but I prefer being the girl tbh.

dead_dreams 10-14-2008 03:15 PM

This thread is disgusting
good to see you Uni

Sodaspes 10-14-2008 04:07 PM

The thread is suppose to be disgusting. People are disgusting. Being disgusting is what makes a person a true goth and psychopath. If you want to be truly psychotic you must embrace deviant abnormal sexuality and pleasures. A true goth stands out in society and away from the common norm and social convention of established law and customs.

dead_dreams 10-14-2008 04:25 PM

I know that.
But I'm standing by what I said, "this thread is disgusting"

Sodaspes 10-14-2008 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dead_dreams
I know that.
But I'm standing by what I said, "this thread is disgusting"

I know that. The Satanist likes to indulge in deviant sex. He likes to stand out from conventional society and morality.

MitsyMayhem 10-14-2008 04:33 PM

On this thread, I have to say this: I am all for talking about sex of any kind, but there's the matter of being polite and respectful to other members. If you want to say that you like to screw transvestites, then that's completely okay, but all the details and such are usually offsetting to people, in regards to any form of sex.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Renatus
Not a website where you have people of all genders and sexual orientations.

That could be taken as a homophobic comment. If Sodaspes likes trannies, then there's nothing wrong with that and he should be allowed to say it. The manner that he did so however, was not of proper conduct.

Saya 10-14-2008 04:36 PM

Quote:

The thread is suppose to be disgusting. People are disgusting. Being disgusting is what makes a person a true goth and psychopath. If you want to be truly psychotic you must embrace deviant abnormal sexuality and pleasures. A true goth stands out in society and away from the common norm and social convention of established law and customs.

Please go away. We are not psychopaths. Being disgusting does not in any way make you goth. IT MAKES YOU DISGUSTING. I think you might be happier finding another board, one that caters to self diagnosis and talk about where you like to take it. Not on a gothic forum.