Gothic.net Community

Gothic.net Community (https://www.gothic.net/boards/index.php)
-   Introductions (https://www.gothic.net/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Is later better than never? (https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=5311)

mrs.wes straker 03-24-2007 02:28 PM

Is later better than never?

I never did one of these and well, it's only right....sorry I didn't do it sooner.

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job) I'm an administrator at Sears. I love gardening and my ambition is to create a large intricate beautiful garden with lots of secret places.

2. Where are you from? NJ, now FL

3. Who is your favorite author? Sorry to tell you, I don't have one.

4. What are your favorite films? Sixteen Candles, Elf, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, Coming to America.

5. What music do you want played at your wedding? I've already been married. I had no music.

6. At your funeral? I don't care.

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die? With my adult children around my death bed, bidding me farewell.

8. What kind of casket would you want? I want to be cremated and brought home in an small, inexpensive, decorative box.

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit? Right now, my long black crinkly skirt with 20 hole boots and whatever top I feel like wearing.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid? I didn't like being a little kid. No independence.

11. What's your favorite band? Tears For Fears was for a while, but to be honest I don't really have a favorite band right now. I like new wave darkwave and synthpop a lot, and am always looking for something new to get into.

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major? I have yet to finish my Paralegal training... but I'll be finished soon.....

13. Why did you join? This site is fun and interesting.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender? Female

edible_eye 04-04-2007 06:43 AM

I dig your signature.

"Two grapes? Who cares?"

"I need a price check on two grapes!"

mrs.wes straker 04-08-2007 08:26 PM

Oh, thank you. :-) The Simpsons was once a hilarious show.

HumanePain 04-08-2007 08:31 PM

I already know you, so I can say I already like you! :D
Welcome!

mrs.wes straker 04-08-2007 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HumanePain
I already know you, so I can say I already like you! :D
Welcome!

Thank you Humane! I like you too!

Shyantra 04-08-2007 08:38 PM

Of course late is better than never, but welcome all the same. We enjoy you hear already and hopefully in the future. :p

mrs.wes straker 04-08-2007 08:44 PM

Thanks, that's so sweet.

Shyantra 04-08-2007 08:45 PM

Your quite welcome. But I do hope to see you in the future and if not, I WILL drag you back on....somehow. :p

mrs.wes straker 04-08-2007 08:51 PM

Eh, I'm not going anywhere. I'm just a little computer geek. I'll remember your promise the next time I get that urge to be pulled around by my hair. I get that a lot, you know. : -)

Dancing_in_rain 04-09-2007 05:19 AM

You get pulled around by your hair a lot...oh, wait, you have little kids don't you? ;) Anyways, welcome, I guess, though it's not like we can insult you since you're not really a n00b. Aw, shucks, that's no fun!

mrs.wes straker 04-09-2007 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dancing_in_rain
You get pulled around by your hair a lot...oh, wait, you have little kids don't you? ;)

Um, er, yes, it's my children who pull my hair. Nice save.

Dancing_in_rain 04-10-2007 07:23 AM

My sister has never outgrown the hair-pulling stage.