Gothic.net Community

Gothic.net Community (https://www.gothic.net/boards/index.php)
-   Music (https://www.gothic.net/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   People of England... (https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=31347)

CuckooTuli 01-18-2013 03:10 AM

People of England...

Anyone going to the Swans gig in London on 4th April?

I'll be there, with bells on & a metric fuck-ton of pantswetting excitement, if so.

MissCheyenne 01-18-2013 03:33 AM

I wish I could but I'm too sick and too skint to do much of anything. If that changes though, you'll be the first to know.

CuckooTuli 01-21-2013 02:51 AM

Yeah, do, MC. I hope you're feeling better soon. I was wondering if you'd be able to make it - it's crazy-stupid if we don't hang out at some point, given how reasonably close we live to one another. Someday soon, when you're all fixed up, we must do shots and drunken displays of folly on the tube. :)

Everyone else from England who's not going sucks. The fuck kind of goth forum is this? :p

MissCheyenne 01-21-2013 03:17 AM

Roughly whereabouts are you Cuckoo? I'm in the Glorious People's Republic of South Yorkshire, Greatest Land in the World TM. :P

Hyaena 01-21-2013 04:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CuckooTuli (Post 710470)
The fuck kind of goth forum is this? :p

If my wallet gains weight, I'll be all over that gig.
Bloody skinny-ass bastard bank-account's been living a straight-edge money-free detox lifestyle recently.

MissCheyenne 01-21-2013 04:40 AM

I know that feel bro. I've had the grand total of sweet FA for the last three weeks. I've been living off noodles and cheap pound shop instant coffee >.<

Hyaena 01-22-2013 01:09 AM

I'm a student, and as such it confuses me that you consider such a diet to be either unusual or undesirable!!!! :P

MissCheyenne 01-22-2013 01:16 AM

Yeah, perfect student diet. Only thing missing is cheap vodka and cider. If I had those things, I could relive my youth!!

CuckooTuli 01-22-2013 11:28 AM

Awesomes! :D I'll give this a bump a bit nearer the time.

MC, I'm in Essex at the mo. I thought London could work for a meet-up, but apparently train is like 80 quid from you!! I thought you were in the West Midlands for some reason... do you drive? If so we could probably make it work. I'd totes split yr petrol AND make a shit-hot pie of some kind. ;)

MissCheyenne 01-22-2013 11:33 AM

I don't drive, no peripheral vision so I'm not allowed to BUT train fares are a shit ton cheaper if they are booked in advance. Last time I went to London I got a weekend return for 35 quid so it's possible if everything's booked far enough in advance.

CuckooTuli 01-23-2013 08:07 AM

Fuck yes. This needs to happen, when you're feeling better. :D

MissCheyenne 01-23-2013 08:29 AM

I doubt I'll make the gig but if something could be arranged for say, the middle/end of summer, I'd be up for that. Gives me time to find cheap train tickets and save up some splash for outrageous London spending, probably in dirty little shithole shops and pubs but there's the fun right there.