Gothic.net Community

Gothic.net Community (https://www.gothic.net/boards/index.php)
-   Introductions (https://www.gothic.net/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Identity (https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=2414)

TragicxSuicide 04-18-2006 06:15 AM

Identity

Uh, my names TragicxSuicide I listen to music constantly. Bands that i like are...
Slipknot, Mudvayne, Good Charlotte, Avenged Sevenfold, ICP, Disturbed, Fall Out Boy, My Cheimcal Romance, Def Leppard, AC/DC, DOKKEN, Aerosmith, Alkaline Trio, Bedouin Soundclash, Billy Idol, Bon Jovi, The Cult, Franz Ferdinand, Fuelel, Green day, Guns and Roses, The Killers, Lacuna Coil, MEST, Metallica, Poison, The Postal Service, Velvet Revolver, Weezer,The Used, Three Days Grace, Papa Roach, Evanescence, Arch Enemy, Finch, H.I.M, Alexisonfire, Red Hot Chili peppers, Limpbizkit, Puddle of Mudd, Murder Dolls, Stonesour, Simple Plan, As I lay Dying, Dead Kennedys, Face to Face, NOSX, Story of the year, System of a down, Nine Inch Nails, Atreyu, The Exies, Creed, Desdeandents, Smile Empty Soul, Adrenalin Wired, Black Highlighter, Reggie and the Full Effect, Temple Hill, Purple Mist, Mugshot Militia, Matchbook Romance, The Matches, Korn, The White Stripes, The Plain White T's, Megadeath, Rob Zombie, White Zombie, From Autum to Ashes, Versus the Mirror, So they Say and Flyleaf.

I like to write poetry even though I'm not that good. I hate Zucini I can't stand it. I have 2 brothers and I have green eyes.

Queenofdarkness57 04-18-2006 06:22 AM

Welcome suicide. I sense you're a female, am I right? And how old are you? There's a thread for poetry, feel free to post yours. I'm looking forward to your contributions.

TragicxSuicide 04-18-2006 06:35 AM

oops forgot to add that I am a female, I'm 15. (thanks) Another thing about myself is that I want to be cremated when I die and then buried. My favorite author is Steven King and my favorite book is Pet Cemetary or Salems Lot.

Queenofdarkness57 04-18-2006 06:40 AM

" I am a female, I'm 15. (thanks) Another thing about myself is that I want to be cremated when I die and then buried."
Me too. :D But I do have a casket designed in my mind. Heh.
What's PA?

TragicxSuicide 04-18-2006 07:12 AM

I say it means Past Adoration but it really means Pennsylvania.

angel_dark_demon_bright 04-18-2006 08:23 AM

Zuccini is food of the gods. I love them little zuccinis. I love them good.

TragicxSuicide 04-18-2006 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angel_dark_demon_bright
Zuccini is food of the gods. I love them little zuccinis. I love them good.

Food of the gods eh? Then why do they taste so bad?

Morrigan_Dubh 04-18-2006 09:22 AM

The gods are sado-masochists.

Demonista_Ravenesque 04-18-2006 07:15 PM

Hello Tragic.

We are sooooo not going to get along.

Welcome.

crimsonjoy 04-18-2006 08:08 PM

Hi and welcome. :)

Godslayer Jillian 04-18-2006 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TragicxSuicide
Uh, my names TragicxSuicide I listen to music constantly.

Hehe, hi, punky kid:D

TragicxSuicide 04-18-2006 09:54 PM

Like i care who likes me or not were on the internet for gods sake it's not like we can get in a fist fight.

TragicxSuicide 04-19-2006 07:17 AM

Name: TragicxSuicide (Alec)
likes: music, movies, reading, writing, computer, hanging out with friends, comic books, video games, Mountian Dew Code Red, Shopping at Spencers gifts, Hot topic, fye, Strawberries and discount places.
Hates: All fast food resturants, Zucini, people who are full of themselves, high beams on a car, waking up to early, sleeping to late and getting caught for something I did
Craziest thing I've ever done: Skinny Dipped
Do I like High heels- depends on what shoe it's on, combat boots-yes, strappy-no
Pet peeve- bugs

pitseleh 04-19-2006 07:21 AM

You have awful taste in music, TxS, but welcome anyway, for whatever period you decide to stay.

Sometimes I listen to Alexisonfire and Reggie & The Full Effect too, but only for fun.

Morrigan_Dubh 04-19-2006 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TragicxSuicide
Name: TragicxSuicide (Alec)
likes: music, movies, reading, writing, computer, hanging out with friends, comic books, video games, Mountian Dew Code Red, Shopping at Spencers gifts, Hot topic, fye, Strawberries and discount places.
Hates: All fast food resturants, Zucini

*snip*

It's zucchini dammit. zucchini!

But I only say this because you like writing, and should understand the importance of spelling correctly.

WolfMoon 04-19-2006 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pitseleh
You have awful taste in music, TxS, but welcome anyway, for whatever period you decide to stay.

Sometimes I listen to Alexisonfire and Reggie & The Full Effect too, but only for fun.

Hey! I listen to The Cult too, wanker.

:p

Or maybe you remember them as Southern Death Cult?

succubus,queenofvampires 04-19-2006 08:43 AM

I don't like some of your favorites, but anyway, welcome.

pitseleh 04-19-2006 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WolfMoon
Hey! I listen to The Cult too, wanker.

:p

Or maybe you remember them as Southern Death Cult?

Hehe, I didn't notice The Cult in there. :D OR Dead Kennedys, who I like even more.

But the way I see it, the virtues of liking a few good bands are totally negated by all the crap ones. To me, it's totally inconceivable how someone can like DK or SDC and still think ICP, Puddle and other nu-metal/jock-rock bands are good. I just don't get it.

I don't mean to be all mean to the kid, but hey, when you come on here with a list of bands that long and shitty, you're just asking for it. :p

Plus, she badmouthed the honorable zucchini, and that simply will not stand!!

WolfMoon 04-19-2006 09:16 AM

Well, I guess they were asking for it for that!

Plus zucchini rulez!!

If I give you another noogie, can I kiss your bald spot again?

:)

pitseleh 04-19-2006 10:05 AM

Of course you can. Knuckle down, sistah!

Only you can make the thought of a noogie arousing...

TragicxSuicide 04-19-2006 03:23 PM

Wow. Thanks for the spelling fix. Yea there is a funny story to the skinny dipping actually. I was with my 4 friends, three guys and a girl. We all went out camping during the summer in this camping spot which was near the lake where the moon shone. So two of my friends are a little screwed with some stuff they took (a guy and a girl) and start stripping there clothes off because they say the chains on there clothes were to heavy. But instead of just stripping down to the bear minimum they take it a step further. I was laughing my head off because I was so grossed out, these were my 15 and 16 year old friends. They ran into the water butt naked screaming on the top of there lungs. (be in mind there are other people camping around in the woods) My boyfriend I just shrugged and started taking our clothes off and I was planning to go in with my minimums on but my boyfriend refused to get into the water or talk to me for the rest of the night if I didn't. So me instead of taking the "silent treatment" went also running into the water butt naked. For the rest of the night we had fun and actually lit spray cheese on fire.

(sorry to anyone who took offence to my Zucchini ravings)