Gothic.net Community

Gothic.net Community (https://www.gothic.net/boards/index.php)
-   Spooky News (https://www.gothic.net/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Woman charged with stealing bull semen (https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=25478)

Ben Lahnger 10-01-2011 04:22 AM

Woman charged with stealing bull semen

Woman Charged With Stealing Bull Semen

SOURCE

Quote:

SPRINGFIELD, Ohio - A western Ohio woman has pleaded not guilty to charges that she took frozen bull semen valued at $110,000.

Forty-eight-year-old Karen Saum made the plea Thursday in Clark County Common Pleas Court to charges of theft and of breaking and entering. She was arrested in July. She is free on her promise to return for future proceedings.

The Springfield News-Sun reports Saum is a former employee of a company called Genetic Connections. Authorities say a liquid-nitrogen tank with frozen sperm inside was taken from the company June 24 and found in her garage.

Even small amounts of semen can be valuable for cattle breeders depending on the bull's heritage and characteristics.
*Ben - SOUNDS LIKE BULLSHOT TO ME!

Spadille 10-01-2011 06:37 PM

ahsuasiashasuasiashuasashausiash.... the strangest things.... smh

wolf moon 10-01-2011 07:10 PM

I wonder how many bulls had to ejaculate to create a container of semen worth $110,000. Also, how does that even get accomplished? I mean... they can't just give them a cup and a copy of Jugs, right?

Saya 10-01-2011 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolf moon (Post 680810)
I wonder how many bulls had to ejaculate to create a container of semen worth $110,000. Also, how does that even get accomplished? I mean... they can't just give them a cup and a copy of Jugs, right?

With some animals they jack them off by hand, but with bulls I think they make a fake cow for them to jack into.

wolf moon 10-01-2011 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saya (Post 680811)
With some animals they jack them off by hand, but with bulls I think they make a fake cow for them to jack into.

Are you telling me that, somewhere in the world, - the same world that I am living in now - there is a person whose job it is to make blow-up-cow-dolls for ejaculating bulls? Professionally?

Shit. My job seems boring.

Saya 10-01-2011 07:21 PM

Most if not all farm animals!

Domestic turkeys can't have sex on their own at all, its the only way to create a new generation.

wolf moon 10-01-2011 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saya (Post 680819)
Most if not all farm animals!

Domestic turkeys can't have sex on their own at all, its the only way to create a new generation.

My life is actually better now that I have this information. Next time I'm pissed because a customer is yelling about a hard drive, I'm going to sit there and be happy my angry customers are not made out of horny bulls.

I've heard that CAFO turkeys are terrifically dumb little birdies. Poor little turkeys.

Spadille 10-02-2011 10:18 AM

ahushaishasiua!!! Indeed... Can't imagine actually having a job as a turkey maker.. or a cow maker... smh... hummm... I wonder if turkeys and bulls have any preferences... u kno... height...weight...etc... must be hard to get it 'jsut right'.... oh well...
+ Indeed Wolfmoon, angry hardrive-related customers just won't make sense anymore... sigh

areseanL 10-22-2011 09:39 PM

That was really strange..