Gothic.net Community

Gothic.net Community (https://www.gothic.net/boards/index.php)
-   General (https://www.gothic.net/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Jack this Thread (https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=815)

Disfunction 10-28-2005 08:42 PM

Jack this Thread

Okay, while this may seem similar to the Randomness thread, there is a key point behind it: rather than jacking another thread, you can just tell the person you are talking to in _____ thread that you are taking comment or discussion that would otherwise be changing the discussion off of the thread's intended topic.

Alright, people; jack this thread.

Disfunction 10-28-2005 09:01 PM

Oh dear lord. haha

Well, I believe I already mentioned my getting kicked in the balls story, so I'll refrain from repeating it. That was a good one, though.

Disfunction 10-28-2005 09:08 PM

Well, today one of my friends who keeps knocking on my door and running away stole my shot glass, so I chased him down and held him in an arm lock with my weak arm and he couldn't break out of it using two hands. I always underestimate my strength. It's silly. I nearly did the sleeper hold on him just to see if I could do it.

punkirony 10-28-2005 10:17 PM

Good job, Dis! I LOVE YOU MORE!!

Oubliette 10-29-2005 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkangel29
Ok time for my kick in the balls story.

A few years back, I was playing hacky-sack with a few friends. This creepy guy was standing beside me, getting a bit close. I warned him that if he didnt back off, I would hurt him. I moved about 2 feet away and this fucktard decided to test his luck and got closer. So I took my left hand (my weak hand), put it above my head, and brought it down full speed for his crotch. He was down, couldnt talk, or cry, or walk. He need to be carried to a bed and iced for 5 hours. Kinda funny.

It's not cool to kick guys in the balls unless you're being attacked. Let alone bragging about it. But hey that's just my opinion.

Disfunction 10-29-2005 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oubliette
It's not cool to kick guys in the balls unless you're being attacked. Let alone bragging about it. But hey that's just my opinion.

She gave the guy fair warning, she even stepped a further distance away from him and he had the balls to approach her again. She just helped remind him why he shouldn't.

Oubliette 10-29-2005 08:53 AM

But he didn't touch her, did he?

Disfunction 10-29-2005 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oubliette
But he didn't touch her, did he?

If a girl threatens me to stay away, I'm not going to tempt fate.
Besides, getting hit in the twins doesn't hurt that much. I think some people just might like milking it.

Oubliette 10-29-2005 03:07 PM

ok that's creepy.

Oubliette 10-29-2005 03:09 PM

sorry I doubted your compassion angel.

punkirony 10-29-2005 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkangel29
Fair warning + tempting me = dumb fucking move

No one like that deserves more than one warning. Good job, smart-girlie.http://www.penemenn.com/bbs/skin/dq_...moticon_27.gif

Lord Dagon 10-29-2005 04:13 PM

Yeah, well one time, I was standing at the back of my school and this guy came up to me and asked.
"Yo, are you gay, dog?"
I apolagized and some girl I liked was laughing at me....I lost my chance with her then....and she was hot....

Lord Dagon 10-29-2005 05:01 PM

Who? Are you talking to me?

Disfunction 10-29-2005 05:42 PM

I don't think you're missing out on much if all you have to say about that girl is "and she was hot."

Especially if that one remark ruined any chance you had with her.

Demonista_Ravenesque 10-29-2005 05:48 PM

No offence Lord Dagon...but you're currently my least favourite...

I don't really have anything that much against you or anything but you grate my nerves a little..

Screw this, I'm off for another ciggy...

Lord Dagon 10-29-2005 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonista_Ravenesque
No offence Lord Dagon...but you're currently my least favourite...

I don't really have anything that much against you or anything but you grate my nerves a little..

Screw this, I'm off for another ciggy...

Ha, yeah, that's okay...

Demonista_Ravenesque 10-29-2005 06:05 PM

Glad you understand :)

Lord Dagon 10-29-2005 06:06 PM

No problem....everyobdy has a least favorite....glad to be yours....I wouldn't have it any other way....

Demonista_Ravenesque 10-29-2005 06:07 PM

Here, you can have a cigarette too, They're strawberry flavoured, how old are you by the way?

Lord Dagon 10-29-2005 06:08 PM

Didn't I already post that on two threads?
Fine....I'm fourteen....

Demonista_Ravenesque 10-29-2005 06:13 PM

Whahey! You're older than me!