Gothic.net Community

Gothic.net Community (https://www.gothic.net/boards/index.php)
-   Whining (https://www.gothic.net/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   haha I was reading my intro (https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=7925)

Wormboy 10-24-2007 11:49 PM

haha I was reading my intro

I was reading my intro when I first joined this site. Oh my god! Was I an ass munching troll or what? Jeez....

I don't know if this belongs in shill or whining but both forums are full of bullshit either way. So yeah, though I would post it. Spam the shit out of it if you want.

Green.Lady 10-25-2007 12:01 AM

I totally just went and looked for it.

Do you mean the Jesus part? Or in general?

I had just joined then so I didn't reply to the topic or anything, as I was a "n00b" and didn't know if "n00bs" did the sort of welcoming business around here.

Wormboy 10-25-2007 12:03 AM

haha the whole fucking thing. I mean fine I'm still as anti Christian but I was an outright prick. I want to start being more active in the forums though. I don't feel I earned the Elder Goth thing. Most of my posts are me defending myself from the arguments I start... oh well

Hey greenlady do you have AIM?

Green.Lady 10-25-2007 12:36 AM

SanityAssassined... I know Assassined isn't a word. I'm not sure if you're the kind of guy who appreciates a Bauhaus reference but y'know..

I still don't feel goth as fuck. I haven't said anything particularly significant.

Green.Lady 10-25-2007 12:37 AM

I don't frequent my AIM, though. Just to warn you.

Wormboy 10-25-2007 12:37 AM

are you on now?

Beneath the Shadows 10-25-2007 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wormboy
Oh my god! Was I an ass munching troll or what? Jeez....

Well, you actually answered the questions, and I completely refused to (and as a result got called a troll), so... no. No, you are not a troll. A goblin, perhaps. Or even an orc. But not a troll.

As for the "ass munching" part... I wouldn't know. Nor would I want to.

:p

Green.Lady 10-25-2007 12:49 AM

Yay! I'm talking to a stranger online! Bwahaha

kimaru 10-26-2007 01:46 PM

I don't think I've ever posted anything significant on here...just little comments that most people tend to skip over...I still feel like I just joined even though I've been here almost a year.

Valrys 10-26-2007 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimaru
I don't think I've ever posted anything significant on here...just little comments that most people tend to skip over...I still feel like I just joined even though I've been here almost a year.

I feel like that everywhere I go on the internet ^_^

Feels kinda like being a small piece of furniture that's always been there, but no-one notices or ever thinks of moving

gothicusmaximus 10-26-2007 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Green.Lady
I still don't feel goth as fuck. I haven't said anything particularly significant.

I think I'm a little more goth than fuck. I mean, is fuck really all that goth?

disorder 10-26-2007 06:47 PM

My first intro is pretty bad. I'm actually genuinely embarrassed by it :(