Gothic.net Community

Gothic.net Community (https://www.gothic.net/boards/index.php)
-   Introductions (https://www.gothic.net/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   I almost forgot my intro (https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=15855)

Miss Ambient Cloud-Waters 08-18-2009 11:57 AM

I almost forgot my intro

Do you have job?

Most of the work I do I volunteer work at a horse barn, but I get paid for certain things on certain days… I shovel horse shit, hand walk crazy Saddlebred-Arabians, groom draft horse for 3 hours, feed horses there supplements and hope they don't get sick. I do the crap no one else wants to do but I do enjoy my job.

What job do you want?

Exotic animal vet or Equine vet. If I can't do that I will happily settle for being an animal behaviorist or an Exotic animal trainer.

Hobby?

Hang around the horse barn, learn more about animals, write short stories, read, and listen to music.

Do you play any sports?

Horseback riding (English)

Where are you from?

New England

Your favorite book?

"Watership Down" by Richard Adams

What are your favorite films?

The Time Machine, Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke. Mostly sci-fi and fiction stuff

What music do you want played at your wedding?

I don't believe in "love," will never love, never have loved and never will be loved...

At your funeral?

The Great Gate of Kiev from Pictures at an Exhibitation

This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die?

How I die is not my option... But because of the job I want and horseback riding I wouldn't be surprised if I got mauled, kicked or fall off a horse the wrong way and died because of it.

What kind of casket would you want?

My parents are too cheap to bury my body.

What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?

Being able to see the bright side of things and trusting humans

Do you play any instruments?

Trumpet (3 years), Euphonium/Baritone Horn (5 years) and Clarinet (1 year)

What's your favorite band/music?

I favor doom metal: Draconian, (old) Lacrimas Profundere, My Dying Bride, November's Doom
New Age: Yanni, Karl Jenkins (aka "Adiemas") and Leonard Berstine
Classical: Chopin and Pachelbel

What kind of education do you have?

I'm going to an Agriscience high school right now... they teach us about animals, plants and farming stuff, they even have kennel management.

Why did you join?

My ass is too lazy to look up more bands... so any suggestions?

What is your gender?

Bitch (terminology)

Lord Whiskerton 08-18-2009 12:00 PM

Greetings, madam. I see you have been wandering the boards a bit already. I too take delight in the works of Miyazaki.

korinna5555 08-18-2009 12:02 PM

Saddlebred-Arabs.. man, I feel kinda sorry for you. Only thing I can think of that would top that is a Thoroughbred colt. >_<

vindicatedxjin 08-18-2009 12:02 PM

My friend used to work at a horse barn...he was a trainer...I love horses...welcome. But beware you will either be loved or absolutely hated on this forum.

Miss Ambient Cloud-Waters 08-18-2009 01:17 PM

Well thank you all for the welcome

ShadowxMakerZ 08-18-2009 09:39 PM

Welcome!!! You're quite unique compared to the others I've met thus far.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

Solumina 08-18-2009 11:03 PM

Welcome to the boards, you seem a lot like my former self, don't worry this isn't at all to say that you are immature, I've just had some life experiences that shifted me away from that personality.

Quote:

Originally Posted by korinna5555 (Post 554114)
Saddlebred-Arabs.. man, I feel kinda sorry for you. Only thing I can think of that would top that is a Thoroughbred colt. >_<

Hey now I've known some who had rather lovely dispositions so be nice : P

korinna5555 08-19-2009 09:05 AM

Haha.. I knew a lovely three-year-old TB colt.. but his brother was a pain in the ass.