Gothic.net Community

Gothic.net Community (https://www.gothic.net/boards/index.php)
-   Whining (https://www.gothic.net/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   the "whine about boo-boos" thread (https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=4250)

HumanePain 01-04-2007 06:12 PM

Thanks PersephoneX, sleep did wonders. Thanks EC. I am feeling better now. Maybe the prescription cough syrup that contains codeine has something to do with my improvement.
I forgot to ask my doctor if it is refillable! :)
(cough)

And I hope your...unmentionables feel better. I mean, feel better to you, not that they would feel better to...oh, nevermind. You know what I mean! :D

PersephoneX 01-04-2007 09:33 PM

Ha ha ha ha...cute!

As for the whole PMS thing...i'm soooo lucky! i dont get moody, nothing hurts (save the occasional back-ache when its cold) and it lasts a day and then its gone. :)

i got my finger hooked on a safety pin on the way to work this morning. it tore a huge chunk of skin out of my finger. :(

An Eccentric Cellist 01-05-2007 03:20 PM

Ow, I hope that heals well Persephone. By the way you're incredibly lucky.

Thank you Humane, I know what you mean.

korinna5555 01-06-2007 08:58 PM

ugh...hay bales.......
i know how you feel :(

*kisses everyones owies, except cellists boobies* :D

Lurcita 01-08-2007 12:17 AM

i don't know but i must say cramps suck i don't have them right now
but god it awful and chest pains suck also so does hip pain.

sekhmet 01-08-2007 09:01 AM

My Horse threw me into a metal round pen panel and managed to catch my right arm with his back hoof. Luckily I ended up with only 2 scratches on my arm but my left hip hurts like hell! Oh well I guess it comes with the horse training territory.

Toxic_Envy 01-09-2007 09:49 AM

I was trying to get my phone of my friend today instead I fell over and got my trousers covered in mud, then when I was going down the street for lunch I was having an argument with someone over diet coke while walking backwards and fell over a step. Then on my way back from lunch I walked straight into a lamp post.

korinna5555 01-10-2007 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sekhmet
My Horse threw me into a metal round pen panel and managed to catch my right arm with his back hoof. Luckily I ended up with only 2 scratches on my arm but my left hip hurts like hell! Oh well I guess it comes with the horse training territory.

join the club....i was riding a five year old, he threw me into a metal round pen, almost stepped on me, and i had to get my elbow x-rayed...........

korinna5555 01-10-2007 06:24 PM

that accident is what started this thread, actually :p

PersephoneX 01-10-2007 10:09 PM

i have earache :(
it only happens after band practice.

Lynn377 01-11-2007 06:21 PM

I'm incredibly cold right now, and the cold weather aggravates my Fibromyalgia and arthritis. Just about every major joint is stiff and painful now, oh god! Will spring ever get here?!?!?!? I can barely turn my head. *ow*

PersephoneX 01-11-2007 09:48 PM

:( sweety! dont sit still. that's the only advice i can give you. Sitting still makes it worse.

HumanePain 01-12-2007 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynn377
I'm incredibly cold right now, and the cold weather aggravates my Fibromyalgia and arthritis. Just about every major joint is stiff and painful now, oh god! Will spring ever get here?!?!?!? I can barely turn my head. *ow*

Lynn: I have arthritis too, but it no longer bothers me since my doctor prescribed Humira (Abbott Laboratories). It is a wonder drug. I am completely back to normal.
Ask your doctor about it, in the meantime, ask for a Depo-medrol shot (steroid), that will get your joints back to normal within 2 days until the Humira takes effect.
By the way, the above is in reference to rheumatoid arthritis (RA). I assume this is what you have since you are too young for non-rheumatoid arthritis, and RA can strike at any age. Best of luck to you.

LaBelleDameSansMerci 01-12-2007 09:08 PM

I was trying to cut a string off my shirt today and snipped my finger in the process.
I also have some scratches that look rather angry...

DarkHeartedDemoness 01-12-2007 09:14 PM

My cat wore through his Soft Paws. That's not a reflection of the product-- he's a beast.

My arm hurts.

LaBelleDameSansMerci 01-14-2007 06:37 PM

I ran a wooden board into my achiles tendon today. Made a decent gouge. Its even somewhat puffy. *looks impressed at own cluzziness*

BlackButterfly 01-15-2007 07:17 PM

Daaah!!!

I was nibbling on the side of my nail and sore off a sliver. Unfortunately, this sliver ran into LIVE SKIN and now my thumb is bleeding enough to raise the Phlegethon an entire inch! Dammit, the paaaain!!

(serves me right for biting my nail)

::rolls on the floor while moaning in agony::

korinna5555 01-17-2007 06:42 PM

my boobies hurt, and my back (as always), AND i popped my shoulder out in gym........
i hurt all over.....:(

LaBelleDameSansMerci 01-18-2007 12:05 AM

I've had a headache the past couple days. First day it was cuz of a hangover, but it persisted through Tuesday and came back today... Grrr. I think I'm sleeping with my neck crooked again, or something.

sekhmet 01-18-2007 06:53 PM

I just got a tattoo. No, getting it done did not hurt that bad. Now it's the healing that hurts. Right now it's all swollen and bruised. Ouchie.

Crying_Crimson_Tears 01-19-2007 10:29 AM

My stomach hurts. For certain reasons.

invaders_say_ni 01-20-2007 08:49 AM

Yesterday I slipped on ice while going to check my mail, although I think my coat was hurt more than I was. The sleeve nearly came off and the velvet's got a few water spots. :( I did manage to fix the sleeve though!

This was a long time ago, but a few years ago I was in my backyard digging in sand with a shell (I don't know why.) and it broke and somehow it resulted in a flap of skin hanging off my right middle finger. It didn't hurt until it started healing over for some reason even though there was blood everywhere, but when it started hurting it hurt a LOT. I still have the scar.

BlackButterfly 01-20-2007 11:58 PM

I think someone switched my skeleton with that of an arthritic 80-year-old while I was sleeping.

I hurt soooo much right now. I think I'm gonna go take a bath... with Epsom salts.

And then I'm gonna go eat about 2 pounds of chocolate.

honeythorn 01-21-2007 12:46 PM

This past week I have had the most appaling toothache. I have a hole in that tooth ( the one after the canine that you can just about see when I smile ) which has been there for some time. It's never bothered me before, I think it's where a filling has come out.. I can't recall having a hole there.

Anyway, I have been to the dentist and I have to have a root canal treatment that is going to cost me £190!!!!!!!!!!! He said it was either that or have the tooth extracted!

NO Is the answer to that, besides you'd see the gap when I smile.

So, I'm having my root canal done tomorrow. I have to have the gas and air to keep my mind off the injection, I thrash around in the chair and panic otherwise. He did offer sedation, but I want to try and be brave about the needle.. :(

raggedyanne 01-21-2007 02:50 PM

I did something stupid and got my head slammed into a wall . . . a couple times. Then when I trudged home to get ice I fell UP the stairs