Gothic.net Community

Gothic.net Community (https://www.gothic.net/boards/index.php)
-   General (https://www.gothic.net/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   what did you do today? (https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=74)

akhira 10-25-2004 08:44 PM

Go ice, Go! No one can resist our cute resident bunny.

Panther 10-26-2004 07:58 PM

I showed off ym new tattoo to my old friends.

And came to realize. . .

My tattoo is cute.

Really cute.

So much for a dark representation of my tormented soul.

Not that I don't love it.

I do.

But twenty girls going 'Awwww!" was not really my aim.

TeapotScar 10-26-2004 08:27 PM

what's it of?

do you have a picture of it up? If so- do link..

Planewalker 10-26-2004 09:05 PM

What I did today?

Well, we had a *bleep* go down, so we spent 6 hours trying to get the fucking *Bleep* back up. After spending 6 hours working on that *Bleep* I had to run up to the *BLEEP BLEEP* to tell the Sgt. Major that we needed another fucking *Bleepedy bleep bleep*. Of course, the Sgt. Major got pissed. What else is she here for? After bitching for an hour about not having enough *Bleepin bleeps* she gave me one and said that that was the last one and that we were going to have to start ordering our own *Bleeps*. I spent another 5 hours puting that *bleep* in, and then came over here to the interweb. Another day in the army.

*Bleepedy bleeping bleep bleep....... BLEEEEP*

Note- *bleep* refers to army shit that I can not talk about.......or my feelings for the army. Interweb refers to GWB.

Gypsy2222 10-26-2004 10:35 PM

lol.... Bleepity bleepity bleep... Bleepsing bleep bleep, bleep bleep bleeep bleeeeeep bleepity bleep... Bleep?

he he he.....

I love the Army..... Like a spastic priest on PCP with a shotgun and a bad attitude..... :shock:

~The Gypsy~

.BatteryPoison. 10-27-2004 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlKilyu
Well it's a known fact that if one adds AlKilYu to any story it automatically becomes a success.

How's about Scott, an offical from the Shelby County Coroner's office, called in to assist two members of the Sheriff's Department in exhuming an unmarked grave thought to hold the body of a missing child?

Or Scott the college professor at the University of Michigan who's an old colleague of a historian who is cross-referencing the origins of an ancient artifact through him? He ends up being assassinated though. :P

AlKilyu 10-27-2004 12:04 PM

Uh...hmm...

Well...which role is the sexiest? Which one, if made into a movie, will have the most screen time? It should be that one.

Panther 10-28-2004 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeapotScar
what's it of?

do you have a picture of it up? If so- do link..

sadly, I do not at the moment. I'll try to get one for you guys.

It's the outline of a cat's head with green eyes. It looks kinda surprised.

It's all red and healing now, so maybe I'll wait until it's settled down a bit to get a pic for you guys.

I'm already saving up fpr my next one. WHo knew the damn things are so addicitve?

TeapotScar 11-01-2004 05:08 AM

The day's barely started, but I think you'll all get a kick out of the fact that I woke up an hour early and *went to class* an hour early, because I didn't re-set my fucking clocks for daylight-fucking-savings time.

:evil:

Woo-whoo..

Panther 11-08-2004 04:51 PM

went to a woman who says she can see angels, and was told tha t her soul, my soul, adn the souls of 34 other people were all hanging out together back in Judea with Jesus' soul.

I'm still not entirely sure how to take it, but I'm eaning toward a bit of sceptisism. She seems genuine enough, not raving mad,a t any rate, but I'm not entirely syre she's correct about what she's seeing, or what she sees for me.

akhira 11-08-2004 07:54 PM

Woke up, with major disorientation. Too little sleep is bad, but so is too much.

Went running. Freaked a few boys out. (Don't ask..)

Remembered that I haven't even touched my shell prigram books and that exams are right around the corner.

Came to work and saw that Tstone has left the boards over the politics war. :cry:

Right now unsure what to do.. same old same old.

HerGhostInTheFog 11-11-2004 05:35 PM

i went tothe beach and picked up trash.. yes on my own time and only with my boyfriend
he disliked doing it

gingerbreadwench 11-11-2004 09:29 PM

I was all over Ulupalakua and Kihei today, doing some botanical photography. Whee, I'm so glad I'm getting back into it. I took some awesome photos today.

TeapotScar 11-14-2004 06:49 PM

...today I turned 18

:shock:

ice 11-14-2004 06:55 PM

...mine's the 18th

:shock:

... four... more... days...

8)

Granny-like_the_apple 11-14-2004 07:01 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! so, whadja do? :P

edible_eye 11-14-2004 07:25 PM

hey - happy birthday, teapot and ice.

ice, your b-d is the same as one of my bro's. a little useless info. for your reading pleasure.

akhira 11-14-2004 07:44 PM

Happy Birthday ya Novemeber freaks..... :D :D :D :D .

Tell us all about it.

Rhapsody 11-17-2004 12:34 PM

I turned thirty today.

And no, I have no intention of giving up PVC, loud music or jumping in puddles when it's raining.

Hee.

edible_eye 11-17-2004 05:26 PM

happy birthday, rhap.

today, i busted my ass in the gym and dyed my goatee black. in a minute, i'm gonna bang out a chapter for my new book and then head off to bed.

AlKilyu 11-17-2004 09:34 PM

e_e: are your stories available to the public? do you publish them? link damn you!!

Monsosin 11-17-2004 11:52 PM

nigguh

:twisted: Shave, shower, clean house, watch A.T.H.F. volume 3, eat food, and um... make funny faces? Yep thats about it. :twisted:

edible_eye 11-18-2004 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlKilyu
e_e: are your stories available to the public? do you publish them? link damn you!!

my homepage is linked right here, bud. if you don't want to click the tab down there \/ you can click here instead - www.geocities.com/edible_eye

thanx for asking, al.

side note - my authorsden site has a couple of short stories. click on the 'first chapter' tab and browse.

Voodoo_Queen 11-18-2004 07:33 AM

I also say Happy Birthday to those above me.

What I did today? Got into a piss-ass argument on another forum, with old farts who should know better.

Deadhymn 11-18-2004 07:58 AM

just woke up like 20 minutes ago...havent done a whole lot...at least not a lot i'd like to go into detail about....