Gothic.net Community

Gothic.net Community (https://www.gothic.net/boards/index.php)
-   Introductions (https://www.gothic.net/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Hello my name is Black_Poiosn _Ivy (https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=1949)

Black_Poison_Ivy 02-27-2006 04:35 PM

Hello my name is Black_Poiosn _Ivy

hello anyone my nickname s Black_Poiosn _Ivy but my real name is Marianna
1What do you do? (Hobbies, job) im a student and this is my last year.after it ill go university(i hope in uk!).My fauvorite musical instrument is giutar i ve played it since 10 im pretty good and sometimes i do some shows in theatres.I like knight(my grandmother teached me) my passion is doing my clothes by myself and it helps me a lot because i often dont find clothes right up my street.But to be honest my passion s getting my mum pissed off!
2. Where are you from? i know u ve already noticed my english sucks.it s because im not native speaker of english.im italian and i come from Sicily(the mafia s land :D)
3. Who is your favorite author? my fauvorite authors are edgar Allan poe,Samuel Coleridge,Horac Walpole,Bram Stoker,Baudelaire(i love Les Fleurs Du Mal),and other italian witers.my favourite book is "Frankestein" it rapresents 4 me not just a criticism against industial society but also that good people,if u isolate an discrminate,could be very very bastards more the the ordinary bad people!
4. What are your favorite films? mine??uhm....Stigmate Final destination 1-2 The exorcist.but also Dario Argento s one.He s a master!!!
5. What music do you want played at your wedding? Back 4 sure.but now i dont believe a lot in wedding...too shit!!!i m not sure i ll get married
6. At your funeral? any gragorian chants
7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die? in the same Seneca s way!cutting myself and doing a bath in hot water
8. What kind of casket would you want? i would be embalmed to preserve my beauty forever.as casket i would a pyramid!but i know i ll die in a black and wood coffin or maybe nobody will buried me alive mmmmmmmm
9. What's your FAVORITE outfit? i wear the first dress i find on my chair or in my wardrobe
10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid? doing in freely crazy things
11. What's your favorite band? Therion But Type O negtive are also awsome
12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?
next year im going to attend university.im little :)
13. Why did you join? because i red some converstions and i saw massages of intelligent people.I tought here i could find friends and feeling comfortable
I HOPE THAT YOU ARE GOING TO WELCOME ME DESPITE MY LACK OF ENGLISH

Reject_Bunnies 02-27-2006 04:47 PM

Welcome. "ciao e benvenuto abbia prego divertimento e godasi qui".

Jane13 02-27-2006 07:54 PM

Hi! Nice to meet you... and be aware that some people may give you a hard time about grammar, but just let them know that Italian is your first language, and they'll leave you alone. Welcome to the boards ^^

Shi'ark 02-27-2006 11:00 PM

Welcome friend.
I think that your find that every one is real nice to the new guys, and don’t worry about the English. I live in England and most of the people hear can’t speak it. It’s one of those little things about London, I’m told people from NY know what I mean.
Be seeing you ;)

Shi'ark 02-28-2006 09:13 AM

Will it change things if I mention I’m I dyslexic, it’s why I wanted to write books, and even though English is my native language, spelling it correctly just doesn’t come naturally to a lot of people. I’ll agree with you about the netspeak though.

Shi'ark 02-28-2006 09:46 AM

It’s ok, no harm was done. And your right I do get confused by homonyms. I have no idea what that word means.
As for dyslexia, any one with a positive attitude can over come adversary, that’s why they invented spell checkers. Besides I gone through enough abuse over it to not let is bother me any more. The one thing I know from my school days it that teacher didn’t teach me anything. So I had to do it myself. But I got it done.
I’m glad you think something that I do is cute though.

Shi'ark 02-28-2006 10:02 AM

Thanks ill make a note of that.
See what fun we all get up to Black_Poiosn_Ivy

Deviant Kitten 02-28-2006 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black_Poison_Ivy
Baudelaire(i love Les Fleurs Du Mal)

Hello and welcome, Black Poison!
Les Fleurs Du Mal totally rocks :-)

Pathogen. 02-28-2006 12:54 PM

Welcome to Gothic.Net, mi fratella.

She_Is_My_Sin 02-28-2006 02:08 PM

Hey welcome! Enjoy your time here! :)

Starbuck 02-28-2006 02:20 PM

Hello Poison Ivy
Welcome

Don´t worry, your english is not the worse here :)

Kisses

Io sono el filio de la mia mama