Gothic.net Community

Gothic.net Community (https://www.gothic.net/boards/index.php)
-   General (https://www.gothic.net/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   What's made your day? (https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=16268)

korinna5555 03-25-2010 07:02 PM

If Lisa Frank and Erasure had a baby.

OMG. Love it. XD

HumanePain 03-25-2010 07:39 PM

My daughter sent me cell phone picture mail of my grandson saying "Hi Papaaaaa!"

That sooo made my day!

Stormtrooper of Death 03-26-2010 06:23 AM

The opening riff to this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb0xkgE97b8

I think I may have creamed myself.

Ben Lahnger 03-26-2010 06:42 AM

You can go to THIS SITE and draw in your browser window, using a mouse driven brush that splashes the screen with fiery streaks of neon ... and you can save the results to your computer.

AND IT'S FREE!!!

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...325-015954.jpg

http://www.escapemotions.com/experim...index.html#top

Anarasha 03-26-2010 08:40 AM

I was off school, so I got up late and went to my doctor's appointment. Even though I had to wait half an hour to get in, my day was made when a girl walked in whose beauty was in truth breathtaking. Seeing this made me smile.
Then I went shopping for this week's partying.
When I got home, I checked my e-mail. It turned out that my latest blog made the newspaper whose blogsite I posted it on!
This is in truth a great day.

Ben Lahnger 03-26-2010 09:04 AM

New Texts From Last Night:

[919]: Fuck morning classes. Fuck early work. Fuck anything in the morning that doesn't involve sleeping, sex or bacon.

[408]: worse. her friends hid in the bathroom while she gave me head and then screamed surprise right as i was about to cum

[858]: I just finished washing your number off of my chest. I'm Bryan by the way.

[512]: its 9am and we're in an escalade. I have no shoes and my dress is on backwards. I feel like we're the morning after a rap video

[443]: I'm just not sure how to initiate the "do you want to have sex with my boyfriend and I" conversation

[216]: fuck you guys, stop putting fake babies in my car the cops came again.

Bwah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah!

Anarasha 03-26-2010 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anarasha (Post 609747)
I was off school, so I got up late and went to my doctor's appointment. Even though I had to wait half an hour to get in, my day was made when a girl walked in whose beauty was in truth breathtaking. Seeing this made me smile.
Then I went shopping for this week's partying.
When I got home, I checked my e-mail. It turned out that my latest blog made the newspaper whose blogsite I posted it on!
This is in truth a great day.

On top of all of this, I logged into my bank account and found that I had gotten money back from taxes! :D

Ben Lahnger 03-26-2010 10:07 AM

Another from www.textsfromlastnight.com -

[850]: Tonight I'm going to find a sexy ski instructor, and I'm going to wax his fuckin' pole
[424]: Mom?

Ha ha ha ha ha!

Delkaetre 03-26-2010 11:17 AM

I think my ginger cake came out right!

Also, I have regained my appetite and full health!

Ben Lahnger 03-26-2010 12:01 PM

That's very good news!

Here's another jewel from TFLN:

[828]: Is it too early to claim April Fools on the text "can we do some lines before the concert" that I accidentally sent Mom?

LOLz

carakitty 03-26-2010 12:32 PM

Hooray for stripey stockings and freshly dyed burgundy hair!

Saya 03-26-2010 06:40 PM

I hung out with a good friend I haven't seen in ages, her boyfriend is really possessive and kept texting her the whole time, which was really sad, so I just kept her entertained and we had a lot of fun at the book store. I also found Wonder Woman: Love And Murder which I have been looking for but haven't been able to find.

Solumina 03-26-2010 07:23 PM

On a related note I got to hang out with an old friend who I almost never see since her boyfriend doesn't like going out or really doing much of anything, but he is out of town right now.

Saya 03-26-2010 07:29 PM

Don't you hate that? I think he was pissed at her actually because she left the house without him, and another friend is doing that now too, her boyfriend doesn't like the things we like so we can hang out o.O You can be separate people!

Ben Lahnger 03-26-2010 08:06 PM

I really hate possessiveness on both sides, when the man won't let the woman go out anywhere by herself or when the woman has to know everything the man is doing when he's away. Jealousy, distrust, manipulation and possessiveness have no place in a relationship.

korinna5555 03-26-2010 09:53 PM

I found out from a coworker that a local Japanese restaurant has an entree called "Sushi and The Banshees". Lulz.

Ben Lahnger 03-27-2010 07:51 AM

Lol!

Saya, I love the new avatar! Ha ha!

Saya 03-27-2010 11:59 AM

Thanks dude XD Love And Murder wasn't very good but got me in a Wonder Woman mood.

And today another friend of mine is out to visit and is staying the night! Yay for friends I haven't seen in ages ^_^

Solumina 03-27-2010 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saya (Post 609836)
Don't you hate that? I think he was pissed at her actually because she left the house without him, and another friend is doing that now too, her boyfriend doesn't like the things we like so we can hang out o.O You can be separate people!

Ugh I know. The thing is that Em has always been a major people pleaser so she just kind of goes with what the people around her want to do, which was fine up until the point when she moved in with the guy. Now it is like I don't get to see her at all unless he is out of town or I visit her at their place, which is not only completely out of the way for anything (but my place is on her way home from classes and there are plenty of places that we could meet about half way between our places) but it is rather filthy since he is still in the process of remodeling the house (which he has been "just about done" for months).

korinna5555 03-27-2010 02:24 PM

I'm going to go visit my lady friend. ;D

Ben Lahnger 03-27-2010 02:51 PM

Reading this quote:

"Playgirl offered Jesse James $500K to expose his large penis, but only offered Jon Gosselin $20K. What's the diff? They're both dicks." - Jhoni Marchinko

;-D

Entropic 03-27-2010 04:44 PM

I went to a store expecting them to have nothing I wanted and walked away with them having everything I wanted.

Ben Lahnger 03-28-2010 10:13 PM

Quote of the day:

"I distrust ideology to exactly the extent I distrust religion: lots. You might even say: fundamentally." - William Gibson

Still Jack 03-29-2010 03:24 AM

Waking up to Crystal Castles.

vindicatedxjin 03-29-2010 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Still Jack (Post 610020)
Waking up to Crystal Castles.

*like*~!!!