Gothic.net Community

Gothic.net Community (https://www.gothic.net/boards/index.php)
-   TV, Movies, & Games (https://www.gothic.net/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   What games are you playing? (https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=12997)

Saya 11-04-2008 02:19 PM

What games are you playing?

So what games are you trying to get through? I finally got Portal up and running again, I'm in the last test chamber now. I'm also nearly finished Professor Layton And The Curious Village.

Corpsey 11-05-2008 01:21 AM

I play minesweeper often and play Lineage 2 or C&C Generals. If not those games, I'm playing cards with my friends.

Nexus-6 11-05-2008 01:48 AM

The games I play most on PC are the Age of Empires and Total War series. When on PS2 I'm more into fighting/martial arts games like Tekken 5, Pride FC, Fight Night Round 3 etc. Silly games like Little Britain & Family Guy keep me amused as well :)

Beowulf 11-05-2008 06:02 AM

At the moment I`m still playing the `Elder Scrolls IV: Obliveon` on my X-box and its awesome, does anyone else love this fantastic game ? :)

Saya 11-05-2008 06:45 AM

I haven't played Oblivion yet Beo, I want to, Morrowind was very good (though I must confess I never finished the whole thing). I don't have a 360 and my laptop is on Vista, so yeah >.> Portal and WoW are the only games I really have room for on my computer.

Beat Professor Layton today! Huzzah! Its a really good riddle game, and had a really nice story to it too. Now I just gotta wait for my roommate to finish Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations so I can play that ^_^ Until then I'll just try Guitar Hero on hard, which is getting the best of me.

stolide 11-05-2008 07:47 AM

I loved oblivion although I liked morrowind more. I actually beat morrowind right before oblivion came out and for a few years it was the only game I played. It was annoying that magika only regenerated when you slept or dropped loads of money on potions though...

I'm currently playing fable 2 and sins of a solar empire, both of which are quite fun.

DestinedFate 11-05-2008 07:51 AM

World of Warcraft and Halo for me. :)

Velma Velvet 11-05-2008 09:17 AM

I love Fable and soon I'm getting Fable 2 for Xbox 360 =D

tekajo 11-05-2008 06:16 PM

Hell i'm still playing Diablo II: Lord of Destruction and Age of Empires III: The Asian Dynasties. i'm playing D2 again to get ready for Diablo III, and as for AoEIII...i just love to dominate and destroy civilizations.

Cicero 11-05-2008 06:17 PM

I've renewed my World of Warcraft account, and still dip into Oblivion every now and then. I also build elaborate houses in the Sims 2 every now and then when I'm extremely bored.

Saya 11-05-2008 06:29 PM

I have a house in the Sims 2 on my friends computer, where my sim is married to Robert Smith >.> <.<

I'll probably pick up WoW tomorrow, my ex is bugging me to play. But that means I gotta play on a new server and he won't play with me because he's higher leveled -_-* he says it won't happen, but I know it will.

Beneath the Shadows 11-05-2008 07:32 PM

Morrowind (again), Final Fantasy XII, and whatever strikes my fancy on GameTap (Empire Earth is one of my favorites). Oh, and Warcraft III.

Saya 11-08-2008 12:36 AM

I went to a friends house today and she let me play Little Big Planet for a bit. Man that game is too cute. Hopefully I'll get a PS3 for Christmas so I can play it all the way through!

Geoluhread 11-08-2008 03:01 AM

Sims 2 Rules!! Hehe
I have Sims University and Sims Nightlife expansion packs and having a blast :P
I'm currently looking for Sims with Pets and Sims Seasons but i can't find them where I live, so i'll have to look further more.

I'm a big Need For Speed fan, i finished Underground 2 about five times and Most Wanted about the same...
My Graphics card won't allow me to get Carbon nor ProStreet :(

At one point i used to be a huge fan of Generals, but i lost interest

Elysiume 11-14-2008 11:43 AM

I'm playing through Fable TLC again, because it's addictive, trying to get through the whole game wearing a dress. Finally got Postal 2 working, but unfortunately I'm awful at it, shooting games are scary. :( I also have Proffessor Layton and the Curious Village, which is just too cute.

Eclipsing the Son 11-15-2008 11:28 AM

Metal Gear Solid box set. Working on getting all the dog tags in Sons of Liberty. First time I played it I didn't like it too much but it's a really fun game when you try going for the dog tags.

Snake Eater is one of the best games of all time. I can't wait till I can afford a PS3 and get the new one.

Exho 11-15-2008 11:39 AM

Painkiller "Battle Out Of Hell"..,

and also i play DOTA(Warcraft III) with friends

Sanguine Mind 11-15-2008 02:42 PM

I'm playing Dungeons and dragons online, yes I'm lame like that :3

Man In Room 5 11-19-2008 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sanguine Mind
I'm playing Dungeons and dragons online, yes I'm lame like that :3

I may have you beat in the lameness department. I downloaded a NES emulator and about 600 games for it.

@ Saya: You're playing Portal? How do you like it? I looked at it several times in the store but never bought it. When I went back to finally get it it was gone and hasn't come back in yet.

Saya 11-19-2008 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Man In Room 5
I may have you beat in the lameness department. I downloaded a NES emulator and about 600 games for it.

@ Saya: You're playing Portal? How do you like it? I looked at it several times in the store but never bought it. When I went back to finally get it it was gone and hasn't come back in yet.

I liked it a lot, finally finished it the other day. Its a short game but its pretty hard, so it took me a while ^_^ Plus steam games don't work very well on my computer so it froze up a lot. If you like puzzle games I very much recommend it, its also one of the funniest games ever.

metatrondarkangel 11-19-2008 10:19 AM

Gears of War, Force Unleashed, ... Left for Dead Demo... XBOX360

Sir Canvas Corpsey 11-19-2008 02:40 PM

I'm trying to finish some stuff on Soul Nomad and the World Eaters right now, I'm only level 120 and the next "secret boss is 500" and the the one after that is level 2000 so I have some grinding and room inspections to do. =/

Bat Attack 11-19-2008 03:12 PM

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbbc/cartoons/s...ly/index.shtml

Hahaha.
This is great.
And hard.
And addictive.
Highest score - 12 so far.

Eclipsing the Son 11-19-2008 05:15 PM

Hitman: Bloodmoney

Silent assassin on every level but Murder of Crows and Till Death do we Part levels. Professional difficulty.

maromi12d3 11-19-2008 08:05 PM

Mirrors edge. Well not me but my sister is. I tried to though. I fail at that game I dont even know how to jump.