Gothic.net Community

Gothic.net Community (https://www.gothic.net/boards/index.php)
-   Spooky News (https://www.gothic.net/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Martial Law Alert Over Swine Flu (https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=16050)

Deadmanwalking_05 09-08-2009 01:10 PM

Martial Law Alert Over Swine Flu

http://www.prisonplanet.com/martial-...swine-flu.html

Despanan 09-08-2009 01:13 PM

Did someone say Martain Law?

http://www.wbpcomics.com/boobs.jpg

Pineapple_Juice 09-08-2009 01:34 PM

I'm disinclined to put my trust into any website that claims to have solid proof of something that is impossible to prove-especially given their position within the system for which they are protesting, i.e "No swine flu threat exists". Furthermore, his credibility is further diminished by the increasingly vast number of coverups and conspiracies he's supposedly uncovering.
Plus he looks like a douche, and Despanan distracted me with boobs.

Despanan 09-08-2009 01:42 PM

I am Helping!

HellforgedX 09-08-2009 01:46 PM

Quit it!
9 10

Pineapple_Juice 09-08-2009 02:03 PM

Girl number two has fake ugly boobies but I'd gladly switch tits with girl number one any day.

HellforgedX 09-08-2009 02:10 PM

C'mon, all boobs is good boobs!

CptSternn 09-09-2009 01:45 AM

If you can touch 'em, they aren't fake :)

Pineapple_Juice 09-09-2009 03:09 PM

That doesn't even make sense.

Wrath 09-09-2009 06:46 PM

Uhm shouldnt it be called its new name N1H1 since like its no longer swine flew since its mutated to infect people......

Pineapple_Juice 09-09-2009 09:47 PM

Um shouldn't it be called it's real name H1N1 and not N1H1?

zerademark 09-10-2009 07:15 AM

Wrath was probable distracted by the boobies.

Remember those conspiracies HIV/AIDS medicens are cuasing the disease, otherwise curable by drinking Yogurt and milk?

I expected something like this to come up....

Jonathan 09-10-2009 08:14 AM

If swine flu was half as bad as it is hyped up to be, we'd be heading off for either Nevada or Colorado by now.

zerademark 09-10-2009 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonathan (Post 560968)
If swine flu was half as bad as it is hyped up to be, we'd be heading off for either Nevada or Colorado by now.

I am sorry, but what does that have to do with the current thread? The current thread has this subject: Idiots believe H1N1 virus is fake and the vaccin is the thing making people sick.

Wether the Swine Flu is a hype or not belongs in another thread.

Jonathan 09-10-2009 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zerademark (Post 560972)
I am sorry, but what does that have to do with the current thread? The current thread has this subject: Idiots believe H1N1 virus is fake and the vaccin is the thing making people sick.

Wether the Swine Flu is a hype or not belongs in another thread.

It is a reference to a fictional story of a superflu that leads to martial law and a bunch of other things, and as such I would imagine it is more relevent to the thread than photographs of blonde whores. However, for some reason you feel my statement is more derailing to the thread than discussions on fake tits. At least I'm on subject, you wanker. Why don't you find a better target for your faux indignation?

JCC 09-10-2009 08:53 AM

I wouldn't mess with him Jonathan, he used to trade Yu-Gi-Oh! cards.

Jonathan 09-10-2009 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCC (Post 560974)
I wouldn't mess with him Jonathan, he used to trade Yu-Gi-Oh! cards.

Oh shit. Why didn't someone say this sooner?

Look, I've been under a lot of stress lately and the girlfriend barely puts out, I didn't mean no trouble.

zerademark 09-10-2009 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonathan (Post 560975)
Oh shit. Why didn't someone say this sooner?

Look, I've been under a lot of stress lately and the girlfriend barely puts out, I didn't mean no trouble.

Not.my.problem.

JCC: Never going to let go of that are you?

Quote:

It is a reference to a fictional story of a superflu that leads to martial law and a bunch of other things, and as such I would imagine it is more relevent to the thread than photographs of blonde whores. However, for some reason you feel my statement is more derailing to the thread than discussions on fake tits. At least I'm on subject, you wanker. Why don't you find a better target for your faux indignation?
Blond girls were a joke.

And while its true that your statement is more connected with the subject of the thread than the blond girls, your statement is readible in almost every thread consisting the swine flu. We already know the whole thing is a hype.

The subject at hand is: there are people out there who think its not real. Discuss.

Jonathan 09-10-2009 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zerademark (Post 560982)
Not.my.problem.

JCC: Never going to let go of that are you?

Blond girls were a joke.

And while its true that your statement is more connected with the subject of the thread than the blond girls, your statement is readible in almost every thread consisting the swine flu. We already know the whole thing is a hype.

The subject at hand is: there are people out there who think its not real. Discuss.

Hi, jackass. The subject is actually regarding martial law being declared over the perceived threat of H1N1, not whether the flu itself is real or not. Discuss.

zerademark 09-10-2009 09:25 AM

Quote:

Discuss.
Hey, your getting the idea. Good I was around he?

Jonathan 09-10-2009 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zerademark (Post 560992)
Hey, your getting the idea. Good I was around he?

Yeah, way to threadshit. You certainly are an hero.

It is so far beyond reasonable that any significant type of martial law would be imposed nationwide in the US. To start with, I don't even know who would be filling the required uniforms.

zerademark 09-10-2009 09:42 AM

Quote:

You certainly are an hero
Thanx.

Martial law...bad idea. Would it be reasonable to activate this in response to other, more dangerous diseases or threats? Personal opinion is no.

Jonathan 09-10-2009 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zerademark (Post 560998)
Thanx.

Martial law...bad idea. Would it be reasonable to activate this in response to other, more dangerous diseases or threats? Personal opinion is no.

In the US? Not likely to happen. We couldn't properly handle a flooded city where presumably the majority of the populace actually wanted to be helped. If the people were hostile to the idea, that could be a whole other story.

The only way I can envision a situation where martial law is declared and enforced is in the event of some society-ending disaster where it is not only tolerated but begged for by a majority of the population. If people are seriously dying left and right, and the basic infrastructure my culture relies on falls apart, then it becomes a matter of survival. It isn't something that someone "up there" decides to impose, it would have to come from below, from average people needing to get by.

I cannot see that it will ever happen as a precautionary measure. Once the proverbial shit hits the fan, all bets are off but it would have to significantly and directly impact our way of life and not just be something kind of scary sounding we see on the news a few times a week.

Wrath 09-10-2009 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pineapple_Juice (Post 560895)
Um shouldn't it be called it's real name H1N1 and not N1H1?

Haha no shit .......
im dyslexic and I speak backwards to...
I'm saving this....
Thank you for pointing it out! and I dont mean that sarcastically either
now to copy and paste.....