Gothic.net Community

Gothic.net Community (https://www.gothic.net/boards/index.php)
-   General (https://www.gothic.net/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   .: Randomness :. (https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=22)

Perfectly_Flawed 01-05-2004 07:05 PM

Post #100 in here.(woo, 100!) Better make this ultra-fantabulous.

I am soooofukntired. Curse a certain individual... hehe.

Quote:

Originally Posted by black_fairy
..... but sometimes my english is really painless...... :? when you know more about spanish, say to me and we will talk, ok? ((i'm happy cause someone knows spanish!!!! :D ))

I like Spanish. I tried taking it up a while ago, y'know with the audio tutorial cassettes... might pick it up again.

One of my most loved phrases in Spanish is "Eras un gillipollas" (spelling). My friend said it means "You're a fucking idiot". I hope she's right, 'cause say it a bit... would hate to learn that it actually means something else. "I'm a fucking idiot", perhaps?

Priest - low-rise/slinging jeans just plain suck. I have some, but I never wear them now. Never again. Attracted too much bad attention... but also, they lose their appeal when you have to pull them up every two minutes. And sitting down on a stool or any other chair which reveals your lower back is out of the question.

Klixin 01-06-2004 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Perfectly_Flawed

:P

Perfectly_Flawed 01-06-2004 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klixin
Quote:

:P

Nyah nyah to you too. :P

Klixin 01-06-2004 08:31 AM

Fear my powers of causing sleep deprevation!

Your keeping me up, therefore im keeping you up... its all your fault!

Takhisis 01-06-2004 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravena
[color=#0000ff] Well, that was helpfull. I don't know, ask Mr. Mael or Takhisis- They know everything. Or Pitseleh; I believe he's the relationship advice type.[/colour]

*chokes on soda* I do? :shock:
I'm good when it comes to beer recipes, or bizarre factoids, or spelling, or playing devil's advocate, but my relationship track record is hideous. But I at least came out of it with a good idea of what I need, and what I can't put up with and still be happy.

Quote:

Hehe ... Thanks for the suggestion. I don't think I'll go out of my way to ask though; if they want to drop a few words in here then they can. I'm not sure about approaching them... :lol:

Well, I try to be approachable. :)

As for the situation, well...

Have you guys discussed this before? Have you flat-out told him that it bothers the hell out of you? I've discovered that people can be amazingly unaware of things that can seem obvious. If you act like you're not bothered by it, he may think you honestly don't care.

Good luck to you.

ice 01-06-2004 07:42 PM

"Hello, Richard Large speaking, may I help you?"

Red oranges?

Trip chicken, liver?

Yes, I thought so, thank you!

Perfectly_Flawed 01-06-2004 09:20 PM

^^
My, you put the "Random" in "Randomness".

Quote:

Fine. I guess I'll have to cease talking to you then. :p

For my sanity. *nods*

Quote:

Originally Posted by Takhisis
Well, I try to be approachable. :)

As for the situation, well...

Have you guys discussed this before? Have you flat-out told him that it bothers the hell out of you? I've discovered that people can be amazingly unaware of things that can seem obvious. If you act like you're not bothered by it, he may think you honestly don't care.

Good luck to you.

Thanks for replying. :)

Nope, we haven't. The last time I brought up something he did (ignored me the whole night at a friend's sleepover), he acted confused and feigned ignorance. Led me to believe that he really wasn't aware of what he was doing, hence no intent to hurt my feelings... he can be a bit of a Dr. Jeykll (spelling?) and Mr. Hyde sometimes.

Yeah, my general philosophy is that if something is bothering you, you should say so and try to remedy it, but for my friend I'm just not sure how to go about it. I think about all the possible reasons why he does it, busy, can't be bothered to write an email or letter, has no credit on his phone... there's just so many. But I think I will tell him that I'd like to hear from him more often.

Thanks again!

Klixin 01-06-2004 10:22 PM

Quote:

^^

Quote:

For my sanity. *nods*

Sacrafices :)
sanity or seduction? :P

Perfectly_Flawed 01-06-2004 10:29 PM

Quote:

Quote:

^^

For my sanity. *nods*

Sacrafices :)
sanity or seduction? :P

Oh please... don't make me choose. *sob-... seduction, ey? Sounds mighty tempting. :D

Klixin 01-06-2004 10:43 PM

I feel like morpheous here.
*holds out both hands*
"You take the blue pill, you goto bed before sunrise, you wake up feeling fit and ready for the day, You take the red pill, the insanity continues, you live your life on 2 hours of sleep each night."

Perfectly_Flawed 01-06-2004 10:53 PM

Quote:

I feel like morpheous here.
*holds out both hands*
"You take the blue pill, you goto bed before sunrise, you wake up feeling fit and ready for the day, You take the red pill, the insanity continues, you live your life on 2 hours of sleep each night."

Well, I never said I wasn't insane before... hehe...

Hmmm... Can I call a friend or ask the audience? ;)

Klixin 01-06-2004 11:12 PM

what about 50/50 :P ?

Perfectly_Flawed 01-06-2004 11:20 PM

Smart-alecs will be punished accordingly.

I have to go out for a while, so I will get to that later. ;)

Klixin 01-07-2004 12:30 AM

cant wait :P

Perfectly_Flawed 01-07-2004 01:40 AM

... Oki, I'm back.

Now. To the task at hand. An appropriate punishment... :P

Klixin 01-07-2004 02:01 AM

a good whipping will teach me a lesson :)
please :P

Bestrafe Mich!

Perfectly_Flawed 01-07-2004 04:16 AM

Quote:

a good whipping will teach me a lesson :)
please :P

Bestrafe Mich!

lol ... hmm... now that I think about it ... nein.

You'd like that too much. ;)

I'm psychic.

Klixin 01-07-2004 04:28 AM

Oh cmon, i need diciplining!

MrMaelstrom 01-07-2004 05:05 AM

Quote:

Oh cmon, i need diciplining!

What you guys need is to learn how to use the Private Message feature.
I know this is a "randomness" thread, but it seems you're getting into a private conversation there.
I know it sounds like I'm bitching about nothing at all, but private messages can always be deleted later, thus freeing up some much needed server space, Capice?

Perfectly_Flawed 01-07-2004 05:48 AM

Hey Klix, seems we're starting to annoy a certain someone again...

Y'know, they should make you a mod. You're always looking out for the well-being of your fellow posters and this site.

Klixin 01-07-2004 06:33 AM

what happened to free speach? it isnt effecting you.

much needed server space? dude... posts dont take up shit! with the amount of posts here it would only equal about 10k max!

Are we not on forums to post?

Do you not like seeing others enjoy themselves?

secretboy 01-07-2004 08:22 AM

Quote:

Y'know, they should make you a mod. You're always looking out for the well-being of your fellow posters and this site.

Klixin?

Perfectly_flawed?

As one of those administrators, I'm telling you to go get a hotel room.

Capiche?

I like seeing others enjoy themselves, but I don't like seeing a 300-pound man in his 50's expose walking around naked or in a Speedo because that's what "enjoying himself" means.

You two are lovely, and I honestly do like reading what both of you have to say...unless it's with each other. It's bad taste to do this much flirting in front of everyone else. Emphasis on this much. Do you see anyone else doing it? No?

Threadjacking is impolite, but it happens. However, when it happens all the time, and when you're referencing inside jokes that other people on the boards aren't going to get, it's rude any way about it, and you should stop.

Hugs,

secretboy

Klixin 01-07-2004 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by secretboy
Quote:

Klixin?

Perfectly_flawed?

As one of those administrators, I'm telling you to go get a hotel room.

Capiche?

I like seeing others enjoy themselves, but I don't like seeing a 300-pound man in his 50's expose walking around naked or in a Speedo because that's what "enjoying himself" means.

You two are lovely, and I honestly do like reading what both of you have to say...unless it's with each other. It's bad taste to do this much flirting in front of everyone else. Emphasis on this much. Do you see anyone else doing it? No?

Threadjacking is impolite, but it happens. However, when it happens all the time, and when you're referencing inside jokes that other people on the boards aren't going to get, it's rude any way about it, and you should stop.

Hugs,

secretboy

*nods*
I guess we just cant help ourselves :P
We will make an effort, and apologies to anyone who feels overwhelmed by our 'threadjacking'.
:)

Ravena 01-07-2004 05:33 PM

Awww, Secretboy, Mr. Maelstrom, I think they're cute... *Hack! Cough!*
Klixin, Perfectly_Flawed, I love you two, really, dahlings... I hate to be an old biddy, but perhaps...?
I do want to be a bridesmaid at the wedding though. :D
And congrats on the 100!

Anyways, onto my other thoughts....
I'm streaking my hair blue. I got into a fight at school today and wound up in the Dean's office, hearing a lecture I've heard 100 times about "young girls like you", which is basically how Ms. Lucas expresses her disguist about that "gothic white girl" to everyone... Bitch. I realize I use elipses(...) too much. I guess I can't finish my thoughts well enough. I've got writer's block again, I lost most of my artwork and writing on the bus :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: SHITSHITSHITSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!
Me mum is feeling deprived on her diet and is taking it out on me because I bought some chocs(I'm 125 pounds. I think I can afford it) and she saw me eating them, which wouldn't have happened if she wouldn't barge into my room without knocking and waiting, I tried to be polite and not eat them in front of her, she knew I had bought them!!!!!!!!!!DAMNIT!!!My friend, who can get a b/f whenever she damn well please while I can't seem to so much as hold down a friend for long is complaining to me every time she has a b'f problem, expects me to sympathize and relate even though I've never had a b/f or g/f, and gets mad when I can't! Some girl at school found out I was bi, my school is soooooooooo homophic, that's why I got into that fight, like, 6 girls were on me at a time... I'm scared to go back, homos have been killed at my school before O Goddess, God....
But they never respond, never seem to liten, why bother? No one'sa there anymore, I can barely see the screen I'm crying SHITSHITSHIT me Mum will ask why and this whole thing will get blown up I don't want to leave my skool, don't wanna leave miller and steel, two teachers that have become my best friends there....FUCKFUCHFUCH I got all A's sept math and I'm gonna fail thatA's all year but C's and a B in math DAMNiT My mum axts like I don't wana pass I'm so scared to go back to skool..