Gothic.net Community

Gothic.net Community (https://www.gothic.net/boards/index.php)
-   Introductions (https://www.gothic.net/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   lordseraph says hello (https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=24479)

lordseraph 04-02-2011 01:34 AM

lordseraph says hello

Hello, Gnet. Hailing from SE Idaho, I now demonstrate my reading comprehension and introduce myself :) I generally hang out playing board games and Warhammer when not listening to stupid, awful people at work. I can't say what would be played at my wedding, no intention of doing that for a while. Funeral, however, would be The Sisters of Mercy. Favorite outfit currently my Kambriel coat, black t-shirt and jeans with Demonia boots, waiting on an order from Retroscope that should change that. Favorite bands are Nightwish, Within Temptation, Sisters of Mercy, and Emilie Autumn. I'll stop there or I'll read all the artists on my iPod. Any movie by Tim Burton is pretty good (except for Charlie and the Chocolate Factory), as well as the Beetlejuice cartoon (I may have a crush on cartoon Lydia). Oh yeah, casket. Definately traditional coffin. I think that was all or most of the questions, so I hope it suffices as a flame retardant :) Author totally slipped my mind, H. P. Lovecraft and friends are top of the list.

CarrionCorpse 04-02-2011 07:20 AM

Emilie Autumn's a sweet lady. I met her about a year ago.
And Beetlejuice for the win.
So far, I think you're okay.

Nightwalker39 04-02-2011 11:11 AM

Welcome newcomer. I cannot wait to see how your opinions will impact Gnet.

lordseraph 04-02-2011 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CarrionCorpse (Post 662431)

So very jealous. Idaho is a little out of the way for most cool stuff, local culture may also be against me there.

CarrionCorpse 04-02-2011 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordseraph (Post 662455)
So very jealous. Idaho is a little out of the way for most cool stuff, local culture may also be against me there.

I was suprised she came to Minnesota even the one time, I actually just saw her about a month or so ago again. No meet and greet this time though.

Apathy's_Child 04-03-2011 02:19 PM

Sometimes, you just see a title, and you know. Yet still, you click. Why, Gnet? What voodoo is this?

MissCheyenne 04-03-2011 02:23 PM

/Sigh, because you love the sweet, sweet pain AC. It's what drives us all.

lordseraph 04-03-2011 02:58 PM

Voodoo? I was unaware I was a zombie. Very confusing.

Apathy's_Child 04-04-2011 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissCheyenne (Post 662611)
/Sigh, because you love the sweet, sweet pain AC. It's what drives us all.

Ah, MC... this is why I read all your posts in the voice of a dominatrix.

MissCheyenne 04-04-2011 12:57 PM

^ Bwahahahahahahaha. I'm no dominatrix but if that's how you see me, enjoy it :p

Ben Lahnger 04-04-2011 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordseraph (Post 662612)
Voodoo? I was unaware I was a zombie. Very confusing.

I'm just speculating here, but I suspect that unthinking zombies might post in one large, unbroken, hard-to-read block of text ... because they care not about formatting their comments in a way that is pleasing to the eyes of others. A thinking person would recognize that it is in their own self interest to format text properly - the easier to read their post is, the more likely others are to read it.

ONE BLOCK PARAGRAPHS (walls of text) ARE TEH SUKH!

Also, most of the content of your post conforms to sub-culture stereotypes. That may not be a bad thing, but here it usually foreshadows brainless activity in this forum ... a very zombie-like occurrence.

lordseraph 04-04-2011 01:16 PM

Ah, that makes sense.
I do apologize for the wall of text, I typed the previous post on my phone so the formatting was difficult to notice.

Ben Lahnger 04-04-2011 01:46 PM

I definitely understand the difficulties of posting from your phone, let alone formatting text.

Stormtrooper of Death 04-05-2011 06:55 AM

Phones are overrated. Welcome.

Ben Lahnger 04-05-2011 09:47 AM

Are you speaking as a witness to some rabid phone cult? LOL!

Might as well say shoes or cars or wallets are overrated.

Stormtrooper of Death 04-07-2011 06:49 AM

I've never been one to waste time with cell phones that is, regular phones are fine, but cell phones no, but I alas, I will probably get one this summer.

Ben Lahnger 04-07-2011 09:16 AM

And for me, a regular phone would be as useful as a car with its wheels removed and its axles resting on blocks. I haven't had one in nearly a decade. And if I chose to use my cell phone only for the limited amount of calling I used to do on my landline, the cellular bill would actually be lower than the landline bill was. But not everyone needs one, that's certain.

Pineapple_Juice 04-08-2011 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CarrionCorpse (Post 662431)
And Beetlejuice for the win.
So far, I think you're okay.

She seems like a self-absorbed retard, but I hate her a lot so I could be biased.