Gothic.net Community

Gothic.net Community (https://www.gothic.net/boards/index.php)
-   General (https://www.gothic.net/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   ^_^ #2 (https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=16199)

vindicatedxjin 09-21-2009 08:39 PM

^_^ #2

Due to the fact that 2 people snitched today about my apparent "OFFENSIVE" post on the topic of which everyone knows about...I feel the need to tell everyone thank you. Reason being, is because I now see that the anger wasn't because I was disliking the majority of people of a particular race for perfectly good reasons, but because I see what happens if you try to be 100% honest to people about how you really, truly, feel inside. Everything I said about the blacks/asians/mexicans...was totally true. That is truly wholeheartedly how I feel. And I totally showed those colors to a whole bunch of online people who do not know me personally. From the looks of it, everyone considers me to be racist. From the way you guys are looking at my opinions I might very well be one. But I know that I am indeed not. I've probably explained a billion times on here about how I feel, but apparently it's just too offensive. But I see now that people are too scared to just come out and be honest, even online about the topic of race. It's become something that people are to scared to confront. If you guys really want to live in your little bubbles and accept the fact that we are truly, in all honesty the same in every way then so be it, it's none of my business. But in my opinion I know that we are not. We all have our pros and cons. And many clash with each other. Anyways, I apologize to those who I did TRULY offend if there were any. But to those who weren't really offended and only wanted counter what I had to say for the hell of it. GROW up. I'm going to be out and open with the fact that I have alot of fun on this forum, but I did go a little overboard. Only because.. when I'm provoked I want to always win. But I know that cannot always be the case. So Yah. I wanna be done with this whole subject even though I know the majority of you are never gonna let me live it down. 'Night.

Alan 09-21-2009 09:06 PM

You had to make two threads about how much you don't care about us?

vindicatedxjin 09-21-2009 09:12 PM

lol I never said I didn't care.

Alan 09-21-2009 09:42 PM

So your claims about wanting to "be done with the subject" aren't an attempt at pretending you're over this, even though it didn't take you even five minutes to go back to whining about it?

Mir 09-21-2009 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vindicatedxjin (Post 565498)
Due to the fact that 2 people snitched today about my apparent "OFFENSIVE" post on the topic of which everyone knows about...

What offensive post? Link me.

gothicusmaximus 09-21-2009 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mir (Post 565513)

We have to pick just one? Well, I do have a favorite:

https://www.gothic.net/boards/showpo...4&postcount=72

Still Jack 09-22-2009 12:31 AM

I don't think you're racist, you're just severely uneducated and lacking in intelligence.

Pineapple_Juice 09-22-2009 12:40 AM

Well I think she's a racist. I also think she's stupid for posting so many threads about the same goddamn topic.

Still Jack 09-22-2009 01:06 AM

Actually, she is rather racist AND undereducated and lacking in intelligence...
I hadn't seen some of the gems she'd previously posted...

gothicusmaximus 09-22-2009 02:38 AM

Hey, xjin, could you change your avatar? It's disgusting-- which is saying a lot, considering I didn't mind when Duckman's was a picture of someone's fingernail being pried off.

HumanePain 09-22-2009 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mir (Post 565513)

I suspect she is referring to the "Report Post" button in the lower left of a post that allows anyone to signal the admins that the post was offensive.

Still Jack 09-22-2009 04:27 AM

Oh shit, I just saw Alan's sig, that is pure win.

the-nihilist 09-22-2009 04:35 AM

Is it true I can get out of jury duty by pretending to be racist?

SweetJane 09-22-2009 08:19 AM

From what I can tell her actual opinions are neither here nor there because she's everything about generation Y that I hate- no critial thinking, passive-agressive, thinks being offensive is the same as being revolutionary, values "individuality" but doesn't know why except that saying it's important means she can think absolutely anything because everyone's opinions are valid, and she wears chiodos tshirts.

vindicatedxjin 09-22-2009 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SweetJane (Post 565566)
From what I can tell her actual opinions are neither here nor there because she's everything about generation Y that I hate- no critial thinking, passive-agressive, thinks being offensive is the same as being revolutionary, values "individuality" but doesn't know why except that saying it's important means she can think absolutely anything because everyone's opinions are valid, and she wears chiodos tshirts.

You're actually right...I have that exact mentality. And I do wear chiodos tshirts and theres nothing wrong with that.

Pineapple_Juice 09-22-2009 10:36 AM

You know, I realize you're trying to make a stand on your racism thing here, but having that as your siggie is not helping you. Take a step back, Adolf, and look at the image you're creating for yourself. Someone's gonna ban you.

the-nihilist 09-22-2009 10:36 AM

Instead of acting racist, I think I'll just say something to the effect of

"I have a hard time following what's going on in these trials, I usually just vote innocent because I hate the police."

Duane 09-22-2009 10:39 AM

If only Ducky was here... this would be a great thread to parody.

vindicatedxjin 09-22-2009 10:52 AM

Are you guys done yet?

JCC 09-22-2009 10:59 AM

Die in a fire.

Saya 09-22-2009 11:11 AM

Sure you can be honest about being a shithead racist, and we have every right to call you a shithead racist.

Pineapple_Juice 09-22-2009 11:19 AM

Well, at least the siggie changed.

Saya 09-22-2009 11:28 AM

What was the sig? I must have missed it.

SweetJane 09-22-2009 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vindicatedxjin (Post 565609)
You're actually right...I have that exact mentality. And I do wear chiodos tshirts and theres nothing wrong with that.

If there's nothing wrong with being an ignorant cunt.

Mir 09-22-2009 12:42 PM

yep, there's nothing wrong with being an ignorant cunt