Gothic.net Community

Gothic.net Community (https://www.gothic.net/boards/index.php)
-   General (https://www.gothic.net/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Eternal life. (https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=25788)

pothead 12-20-2011 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timeless Rebellion (Post 687626)
Also, I just don't want to share my whisky with him.

well I can buy my own thanku aanyways

pothead 12-20-2011 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grausamkeit (Post 687628)
Put some starch in your wimple!

what if I don't want to do that?

Murder.Of.Crows 12-21-2011 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pothead (Post 687634)
what if I don't want to do that?

She wasn't making a suggestion. Put the damn starch in your wimple.

pothead 12-21-2011 04:20 AM

merry pastomas, prastaclaws is gunning you down he knows where you are sleeping, he knows when your awake, so you better be good for goodness sake you can not run you can not hide because he knows where you are

pothead 12-21-2011 06:39 AM

The pastofairy gives you pasta under your pillow late at night for you putting something under your pillow could be anything what ever you put under your pillow the pastofairy will give you pasta in return for it

Timeless Rebellion 12-21-2011 11:24 AM

The flying spaghettimonster judges you.

Garethsteen 12-21-2011 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pothead (Post 687632)
oh well I guess I don't need it, my faith should keep me happy enough, but you remember what Jesus said to satan when he was tempted ? he said it is written you shall not temp the Lord thy God, that is one place where Jesus said he was God

Interesting, some hierarchical issues in the kingdom of god? Jesus the Usurper, now that's a diety I can respect (If I were inclinded to lower myself to that level).

pothead 12-21-2011 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garethsteen (Post 687653)
Interesting, some hierarchical issues in the kingdom of god? Jesus the Usurper, now that's a diety I can respect (If I were inclinded to lower myself to that level).

to what level would you have to lower your self to?

pothead 12-21-2011 09:34 PM

don't forget about the pastobunny who leaves pasta in pastobunny eggs for you to find on pastaer which is a holy day the same day as easter for some odd reason

pothead 12-22-2011 02:08 AM

did you know that The flying spaghettimonster has a son? his name is the flying pasta monster, he was born of a virginian not to many years ago in a manger out side of a holiday Inn

pothead 12-22-2011 06:42 AM

oh yeah the flying pasta monster was born on december 25

pothead 12-22-2011 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Murder.Of.Crows (Post 687641)
She wasn't making a suggestion. Put the damn starch in your wimple.

how do you know she wasn't making a suggestion?

Timeless Rebellion 12-22-2011 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pothead (Post 687692)
oh yeah the flying pasta monster was born on december 25

Why does that matter when Jesus wasn't?
Christianity placed several of their big holy days on days that the original events did not take place to assimilate other major practices and holy days.
Jesus wasn't even born in December - or winter for that matter.
And how do you know that Christianity didn't rip off the religion of the flying spaghetti monster? Hm?

pothead 12-22-2011 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timeless Rebellion (Post 687695)
Why does that matter when Jesus wasn't?
Christianity placed several of their big holy days on days that the original events did not take place to assimilate other major practices and holy days.
Jesus wasn't even born in December - or winter for that matter.
And how do you know that Christianity didn't rip off the religion of the flying spaghetti monster? Hm?

well regardless the pasta monster was born on december 25, I know Jesus wasn't born on that day but you are making the mistake that catholics are christian which they are not, and their holidays were ripped off from other pagan holy days, the only true christian holy days is pass over, and penticost

Timeless Rebellion 12-22-2011 06:12 PM

Well, are they not both based on the birth of Jesus Christ? Even though they view it differently and think different things to be important, are they not both Christ-ians?

pothead 12-23-2011 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timeless Rebellion (Post 687719)
Well, are they not both based on the birth of Jesus Christ? Even though they view it differently and think different things to be important, are they not both Christ-ians?

well muslims believe in Jesus too, they believe that he was born of a virgin, but are they christians even tho they believe in Jesus? my answer is no, and a muslim is no different then a catholic, although the catholic church is mentioned in the bible they are called the mother of harlets, and catholics killed christians, they even have there own version of the bible the catholic bible, so saying that catholics are christians is really funny there no more christian then muslims

Timeless Rebellion 12-23-2011 10:58 AM

You are wrong. Muslims do not believe that Jesus was born from a virgin. They believe that he was a prophet whose message was misunderstood, but no more than human.
So no, they are not Christians.

pothead 12-23-2011 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timeless Rebellion (Post 687756)
You are wrong. Muslims do not believe that Jesus was born from a virgin. They believe that he was a prophet whose message was misunderstood, but no more than human.
So no, they are not Christians.

in fact the muslims believe that mary was a perpetual virgin, yeas they elieve that Jesus was one of the 5 great prophets, and christians believe he was that prophet too, but muslims don't believe he is the son of God, and you should really look into what muslims believe or read the qur'an, because I'm telling you thats what they believe

pothead 12-23-2011 03:36 PM

who wants to betray the pasta monster?

pothead 12-23-2011 09:31 PM

has anyone read the gospel of the pasta monster? I'm going to write it maybe one day

Timeless Rebellion 12-24-2011 02:19 PM

So I should accept you as a valid source of information without links then?
Sorry, I can't do that.

You cannot write the gospel of the spaghetti monster, the spaghetti monster writes the gospel .

pothead 12-24-2011 08:50 PM

Who is going to unwrap their pastomas presents under the pastomas tree ?

pothead 12-25-2011 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timeless Rebellion (Post 687799)
So I should accept you as a valid source of information without links then?
Sorry, I can't do that.

You cannot write the gospel of the spaghetti monster, the spaghetti monster writes the gospel .

well look it up for yourself if you don't believe me, and I can to write the gospel of the flying pasta monster who is the son of the flying spaghetti monster.. what law says I can't ?

Timeless Rebellion 12-25-2011 10:59 AM

I am not saying you could not be the vessel that physically writes it, I am just saying that it would truly be the flying spaghetti monster writing it, much like the Islam belief that even though their holy book is written by the people around the prophet Mohammed as direct quotes from him, the holy book is supposedly written by their god because this god spoke through the prophet.
Same deal goes for the gospel of the flying spaghetti monster =)

pothead 12-25-2011 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timeless Rebellion (Post 687823)
I am not saying you could not be the vessel that physically writes it, I am just saying that it would truly be the flying spaghetti monster writing it, much like the Islam belief that even though their holy book is written by the people around the prophet Mohammed as direct quotes from him, the holy book is supposedly written by their god because this god spoke through the prophet.
Same deal goes for the gospel of the flying spaghetti monster =)

so it would be the flying pasta monster writing it, and not me? well the bible was written by God, thru his prophets, but I really don't want to write it anyways