Gothic.net Community

Gothic.net Community (https://www.gothic.net/boards/index.php)
-   General (https://www.gothic.net/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Whats up with blogs on this site? (https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=125176)

deathsdj 02-25-2014 08:35 PM

Whats up with blogs on this site?

Sorry if this has been discussed ad nauseam. I did a search but only found my same question, asked by another, that went unanswered.

When will I be able to start a blog on this site? It seems like all the existing blogs are long abandoned, which I guess is kinda goth... A blog graveyard if you will. But I still think I would like to have one if only to post some randomness from my existence. Is there a post count that must be reached? Somebody to ask? A palm to grease perhaps? Are blogs turned off?

Honestly I have tried to find the answer to this mystery on my own but I'm no Doctor so if any of you know, please enlighten me.

Thank you!

Haejin 02-25-2014 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deathsdj (Post 810030)
Sorry if this has been discussed ad nauseam. I did a search but only found my same question, asked by another, that went unanswered.

When will I be able to start a blog on this site? It seems like all the existing blogs are long abandoned, which I guess is kinda goth... A blog graveyard if you will. But I still think I would like to have one if only to post some randomness from my existence. Is there a post count that must be reached? Somebody to ask? A palm to grease perhaps? Are blogs turned off?

Honestly I have tried to find the answer to this mystery on my own but I'm no Doctor so if any of you know, please enlighten me.

Thank you!

I thought there was a post count to be reached, but I honestly can't remember for the life of me what it was. I joined years ago so pardon my lack of help.

deathsdj 02-25-2014 08:47 PM

I appreciate the reply nonetheless. Nice to meet you.

batbratwolfheart 02-23-2016 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deathsdj (Post 810030)

Thank you!

yes im wondering the same thing i want desperately to start blogging:confused: but i see no new blog section ughh

TrivialMorose 06-28-2020 05:03 AM

The blog function was rediscovered a while back. The post count you need to reach is 100. Dammit deathsdj, you were so very close. If only you had persevered a little longer.

I wish I had any clue what to blog about.

Except the one idea I have, but don't want to use.