Gothic.net Community

Gothic.net Community (https://www.gothic.net/boards/index.php)
-   Introductions (https://www.gothic.net/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Hello strangers (https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=1914)

Jacks Girl 02-24-2006 08:17 AM

Hello strangers

Hey everyone. Finally plucked up the courage to join up and announce my existence. Please do not judge me too harshly after reading my introduction...

1) What do you do? Mostly I just sit around listening to music, trying to catch up with all the reading i have to do for my course. AHHHH there's so much of it! I have no time for anything else anymore.
2) Where are you from? The depths of almighty hell, mwahahahaaaaa! Otherwise known as Wales or 'The Place of Continuous Rain'.
3) Who's your favourite author? I think it probably has to be Neil Gaiman, but im not really to fussy when it comes to reading. I read pretty much anything.
4) What are your favourite films? I have many many favourite films, most of them by Tim Burton (he is god). I'm also a big fan of pretty much any horror/ messy/ violent films.
5) What music do you want played at your wedding? Quite possibly the song 'Do you Love me'...yes that one thats in Dirty Dancing (hate me if you must but i think its an awesome song).
6) What song do you want played at your funeral? I'll let you know when im dead.
7) This IS a gothic website,so...how do you want to die? In my sleep,the laziest way to die.
8) What kind of casket would you want? One with red and black stripes! And spikes! Other than that not too fussy really.
9) What's your favourite outfit? Probably my black lacy corset top with jeans, and of course my big boots! Im only small...I need big shoes for protection...honestly..
10) What's one thing you miss about being a little kid? Not having the pressure of work or relationships, and being allowed to play on the swings without being looked at funny.
11) What's your favourite band? Ummm...ummm...ummm....ahhh there's too many to choose from!!!
12) What kind of education do you have? Im at university at the moment studying English Lit. and Psychology...hence the vast amounts of reading i have to do.
13) Why did you join? To become part of the cool gang. Also i like talking to people with similar interests as me, which you all seem to be from what I've read.

edible_eye 02-24-2006 08:49 AM

welcome, jack's. i enjoyed your intro.

Jacks Girl 02-24-2006 09:44 AM

Of course! I just have to make sure i chase all the kiddies off the swings so that I can go on them. Actually thats a lie...if I did that then they would probably beat me up, then there'd be no more swinging for me.

Metatron 02-24-2006 10:10 AM

Welcome Jacks Girl. Jude you harshly? Never. Enjoy your stay here at gnet. The last person to survive wins. Go!

Godslayer Jillian 02-24-2006 11:17 AM

May I ask which Jack?:D

OCD Insomnia 02-24-2006 11:32 AM

Hello. Yes, I know it is very easy to get bashed on here. But you will soon feel comfortable. Don't worry, most of us are fun. I like the casket discription. hehe that would be neat.

Jacks Girl 02-24-2006 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godslayer Jillian
May I ask which Jack?:D

It could be any number of Jacks I think. I mean there's Jack Skellington, one of the coolest guys/skeletons EVER, or there's Jack Sparrow ( I love pirates! Especially Johnny Depp as a pirate). Also there's Jack the Ripper who i have a strange facination with. Jack is such an awesome name!

OCD Insomnia 02-24-2006 12:02 PM

I agree. The name Jack has a long history of being awesome.

Godslayer Jillian 02-24-2006 01:17 PM

Don't forget Jack and Jill:p

Pathogen. 02-24-2006 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OCD Insomnia
Hello. Yes, I know it is very easy to get bashed on here. But you will soon feel comfortable. Don't worry, most of us are fun. I like the casket discription. hehe that would be neat.

JACK'S GIRL: OCD Insomnia's dead-on about that. It's hella easy to get bashed on by anybody. Even the mods. And no, I have not gotten used to that! Still, if you're looking for some cool folks to chop it up with electronically, you've come to the right place. Welcome to Gothic.Net. Hope you enjoy your stay. by the way, what's the Gothic-industrial scene like in Wales [if it exists at all]?

Jacks Girl 02-26-2006 06:08 AM

Gothic -industrial scene? I'm too sure about that sorry, not too keen on industrial music myself. However I shall let you know if I eventually end up finding out any useful info.

WolfMoon 02-26-2006 08:36 AM

Welcome Jack's Girl.

Please don't be a wanker.

For wedding music might I suggest 'Who Do You Love?' by George Thoroughgood(?)

Yes, I listen to him, stfu.

spookypurple 06-12-2006 02:57 PM

Hah! I only just spotted your intro!

Croeso!

Lady Victoria Pareesis 06-12-2006 03:21 PM

You seem to be quite funny in a way ^^
Welcome here miss ^^

Sanctus Dei 06-13-2006 05:28 AM

Um... February. Not here anymore....Yeah.

Sanctus Dei 06-13-2006 06:07 AM

Whoa.. um *sheepish grin* I just saw a recent post?! *lobster blush*

Hi?!

Jacks Girl 06-13-2006 07:28 AM

Hehehe..No harm done Sanctus. It's my own fault for not posting in a while.Oh, and bore da spooky purple!

missed_vein666 06-13-2006 08:04 AM

1. What do you do? cancer merchant as well as established novelist

2. Where are you from? the wrong side of the tracks

3. Who is your favorite author? Nick Hornby

4. What are your favorite films? ***** films

5. What music do you want played at your wedding? music for others to slice & off themselves too

6. At your funeral? The Cure

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die? painfully with a bullet lodged in my skull

8. What kind of casket would you want? open for all to see

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit? n/a

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid? getting away with stealing joy from others

11. What's your favorite band? Napalm Suprise

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major? fuck school

13. Why did you join? to make mummy & daddy happy

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender? a hooker with a penis

Legacy of Wulf 06-13-2006 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by missed_vein666
1. What do you do? cancer merchant as well as established novelist

2. Where are you from? the wrong side of the tracks

3. Who is your favorite author? Nick Hornby

4. What are your favorite films? ***** films

5. What music do you want played at your wedding? music for others to slice & off themselves too

6. At your funeral? The Cure

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die? painfully with a bullet lodged in my skull

8. What kind of casket would you want? open for all to see

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit? n/a

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid? getting away with stealing joy from others

11. What's your favorite band? Napalm Suprise

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major? fuck school

13. Why did you join? to make mummy & daddy happy

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender? a hooker with a penis

An introduction in someone else's introduction thread...

Nice...

Wise Child 06-13-2006 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacks Girl
It could be any number of Jacks I think. I mean there's Jack Skellington, one of the coolest guys/skeletons EVER, or there's Jack Sparrow ( I love pirates! Especially Johnny Depp as a pirate). Also there's Jack the Ripper who i have a strange facination with. Jack is such an awesome name!

Don't forget Jack Nicholson! *kowtows to his image (a Cuckoo's Nest poster, to be precise)*

Jacks Girl 06-13-2006 08:30 AM

Cannot believe I forgot the god that is Jack Nicholson, what was I thinking?!

Wise Child 06-13-2006 08:36 AM

*hugs Jack's Girl* See? you understand...

Legacy of Wulf 06-13-2006 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacks Girl
Cannot believe I forgot the god that is Jack Nicholson, what was I thinking?!

I believe the problem is that you weren't.