Gothic.net Community

Gothic.net Community (https://www.gothic.net/boards/index.php)
-   Introductions (https://www.gothic.net/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   New user (https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=26493)

Gothkitty Spikes 07-09-2012 02:43 PM

New user

Real name: Tameka Patrice Polk but I am thinking of a whole new name.

Location: Chicago IL, but it is not long until I will turn into a Canadian :).

A few hates:

1. Judgemental people
2. Sluts and whores
3. Cheaters

Alan 07-09-2012 03:14 PM

Isn't it judgmental to condemn sluts and whores?

CuckooTuli 07-10-2012 03:58 AM

Sorry but I'm with GothKittySpikes on this one. Sluts and whores are evil. If they keep using up All The Sex, there won't be any left for the nice ladylike womens. :(

MissCheyenne 07-10-2012 08:55 AM

You mean.....ladylike womens actually EXIST?!?! No fucking WAY!!!

Miss Absynthe 07-10-2012 09:23 PM

So.. I'm a slutty whore. Does this mean I get twice the hate? I mean, I wouldn't want to take All The Hate, seeing as I'm already taking up All The Sex.

Miss Absynthe 07-10-2012 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gothkitty Spikes (Post 698344)
...but it is not long until I will turn into a Canadian :).

I thought that Canadians were notoriously polite.

You might want to work on this.

Personally, I'm Australian and we are known for being crude.. so I can say "Fuck off, you arrogant whore-phobic waste of meat." and people won't be shocked at all.

CIRQUEFREAK91 07-11-2012 07:31 AM

Hello and welcome!

CuckooTuli 07-11-2012 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Absynthe (Post 698395)
So.. I'm a slutty whore. Does this mean I get twice the hate? I mean, I wouldn't want to take All The Hate, seeing as I'm already taking up All The Sex.

Damn greedy whores. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Absynthe (Post 698396)
"... arrogant whore-phobic waste of meat"...

That was... pure poetry. Them whores sure can trash-talk; GothKitty, I'd consider your spikes revoked.

Gothkitty Spikes 07-11-2012 09:06 AM

Thanks for welcoming me here CIRQUEFREAKS91, CuckooTuli :). And no it is not being judgemental. Because if a girly girl is wearing a revealing outfit she is a whore, and slut. I am not a canadian yet but I will be very soon :). I am just inpolite to whores, and sluts if you are one. If a person is not why would they have a attitude and say that it is judgemental. I was just letting every one know that I hate those type of people and that if you are one then you definitely need to stay the hell away from me and the people that I care about. But I am not calling any one here names just sharing what I hate.

MissCheyenne 07-11-2012 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Absynthe (Post 698395)

You fucking bitch. All The Sex is MINE. Hands off motherfucker.

Alan 07-11-2012 09:47 AM

Step #1: Claim you're not judgmental
Step #2: Judge other people

Conversely
Step #1: Claim you're not calling anyone names
Step #2: Call people sluts and whores

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/...enius-meme.png

Solumina 07-11-2012 11:53 AM

So lets have a vote:
A) troll
B) moron
C) someone with displaced self-loathing that is now unfairly being directed at sluts and whores
D) all of the above

MissCheyenne 07-11-2012 12:14 PM

Oooooh, I know this one. Is it.......D? Tell me I'm right, validate my entire existence PLEASE. I beg you.

Miss Absynthe 07-11-2012 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alan (Post 698412)
Step #1: Claim you're not judgmental
Step #2: Judge other people

Conversely
Step #1: Claim you're not calling anyone names
Step #2: Call people sluts and whores

I totally want to just lick your brain.

Grausamkeit 07-11-2012 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gothkitty Spikes (Post 698410)
Thanks for welcoming me here CIRQUEFREAKS91, CuckooTuli :). And no it is not being judgemental. Because if a girly girl is wearing a revealing outfit she is a whore, and slut. I am not a canadian yet but I will be very soon :). I am just inpolite to whores, and sluts if you are one. If a person is not why would they have a attitude and say that it is judgemental. I was just letting every one know that I hate those type of people and that if you are one then you definitely need to stay the hell away from me and the people that I care about. But I am not calling any one here names just sharing what I hate.

On what basis are you hating "sluts and whores"?

Kinda sounds like the whole ignorant "we cannot suffer witches to live and only a witch would defend a witch" argument. Fucking Puritans. Making the judgment that someone is a "slut" or a "whore" is being judgmental. Don't be a hypocrite, you slut-faced whore.

CIRQUEFREAK91 07-12-2012 05:25 AM

Uh, wearing suggestive clothing does not immediately make someone a slut or whore. By hating such people, you are in fact passing judgement, which exposes your hypocrisy.