Gothic.net Community

Gothic.net Community (https://www.gothic.net/boards/index.php)
-   General (https://www.gothic.net/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   if you hate me read this (https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=8261)

nosunshine 11-15-2007 12:51 PM

if you hate me read this

this thread is not meant for the people in life that dont talk smack on a website because you think your cool if you do
im tired of all you guys complaining of how goth you think are because you can critisize the weak and low intelectuals,we didnt do anything to you so go bite the big one,you talk like you are the president of cock town,and for the girls,if your hot this dont consult to you,if you arent then take offense to it,but i cant stand this site,it was made for the "goth" people,none of the people on here understand the point iof this site,its to know we exist everywhere,meeting so we know we arent alone,you probably think your a true Goth,but you probably think your cool because you dont act the same as other people,your a rebel,yeah...go find a cock and sit on it

viscus 11-15-2007 01:15 PM

For the love of Rozz, shut the fuck up already.

L'Oiseau Noir 11-15-2007 01:20 PM

Seconded, Viscus.

Go take a long fucking stroll off a short fucking cliff, cockmuncher.

;D

See, I speak stupid too.

Delkaetre 11-15-2007 01:42 PM

My Dearest Anonymous Troll
You can't see it, but we've taken a poll
The consensus is in
So let me begin...
You're not just the ass, you're the hole!
-Writhe, Writhe and Shine comics

Sums it up, yes?

Haunted House 11-15-2007 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L'Oiseau Noir

Go take a long fucking stroll off a short fucking cliff, cockmuncher.

;D

See, I speak stupid too.

Nope. Your spelling and punctuation are too correct here. Haha.

Plus, who is this guy to tell everyone to stop talking about how goth everyone is? Doesn't he listen to metal?

^omg I lyKE ttly finks im SO goffs cuz i sayd dat!!!11!1 I must be the president of cocktown or whatever.

L'Oiseau Noir 11-15-2007 01:47 PM

Oh, bad me and my proper grammar! *Slaps wrist*

Here, let me adjust that:

goe take a lawng fuking strull off a short fuking cliff cockmooncher!!111

There.
:D

Renatus 11-15-2007 01:49 PM

We don't want you to be the next Einstein, we want somone who can speak english, and can act like a descent human being. "None of the people understand what this site was made for wah wah wah" Here is a quote that sounds like you "eveyone's stupid except me"- Homer Simpson. Were you here when this website was made... wait what's that? No?!? If you weren't here at the start of this site what makes you think you know what this website was made for? Second who died and made you the king of goth? Have you even listened to a single goth rock or darkwave song in your whole life? Who here even mentioned somthing as petty as rebellion when describing themselves? What have we gotten on your case for? We have gotten on your case for acting like a whiney assed bitch who can't grow up and take responsibility for his actions. We have gotten on your case for not listening to our requests for you to speak proper english, is that too much to ask?

You know now that I think about it there is one person in particular you remind me of.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

DarkPrayer 11-15-2007 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delkaetre
My Dearest Anonymous Troll
You can't see it, but we've taken a poll
The consensus is in
So let me begin...
You're not just the ass, you're the hole!
-Writhe, Writhe and Shine comics

Sums it up, yes?

Yes it does. Nice poem!

Haunted House 11-15-2007 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L'Oiseau Noir
Oh, bad me and my proper grammar! *Slaps wrist*

Here, let me adjust that:

goe take a lawng fuking strull off a short fuking cliff cockmooncher!!111

There.
:D

Much better. Hahaha.

Clockwork 11-15-2007 02:10 PM

What, nosunshine? I can't understand you because you type so stupid! D:

Graveyard.Crow 11-15-2007 02:47 PM

Ok. You are the president of cock town. You are the gothiest of the goth. Are you happy now?

drewsilla 11-15-2007 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nosunshine
im tired of all you guys complaining of how goth you think are because you can critisize the weak and low intelectuals,we didnt do anything to you so go bite the big one

...So, what you're saying is that you are weak and have low intelligence? That's what I get from your sad little rant.

You know, those keys on your keyboard that read "shift" are not just for looks. Maybe if you employ them and learn how to spell the next rant you spew forth will not make you seem like such a complete idiot. Then you'll just be a troll who can at least come off as someone who did not post an entry by using their elbows to type.

Underwater Ophelia 11-15-2007 05:53 PM

I honestly couldn't even understand what she said.

Beneath the Shadows 11-15-2007 06:30 PM

Something about, some... uh... thing. I think.

KontanKarite 11-15-2007 06:40 PM

I don't hate you.

No one here does I don't think. But you have to ask yourself. In accordance to interactions with people, are you striving for excellence? Are you putting your best foot forward? The consensus seems to be that you have bad grammar skills. Either you do, or you're lazy about it.

Seriously, you have to ask yourself. Are you presenting a fair representation of who you are? Are you sure you're not short changing yourself, Nosunshine?

(heartofflames) 11-15-2007 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nosunshine
this thread is not meant for the people in life that dont talk smack on a website because you think your cool if you do
im tired of all you guys complaining of how goth you think are because you can critisize the weak and low intelectuals,we didnt do anything to you so go bite the big one,you talk like you are the president of cock town,and for the girls,if your hot this dont consult to you,if you arent then take offense to it,but i cant stand this site,it was made for the "goth" people,none of the people on here understand the point iof this site,its to know we exist everywhere,meeting so we know we arent alone,you probably think your a true Goth,but you probably think your cool because you dont act the same as other people,your a rebel,yeah...go find a cock and sit on it

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
"this doesn't consult to you"
consult-to seek advice or information from
I think you mean "this doesn't insult you" or "this doesn't concern you"

DeathChii 11-15-2007 08:58 PM

"If you hate me read this"

... enough said =\

Green.Lady 11-15-2007 09:29 PM

*imagines what cock town looks like*

*tries to stop imagining*

PersephoneX 11-16-2007 04:33 AM

Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Is this a joke?!

What a retard. Ever heard of fullstops? Another idiot pissing in the gene pool.

Methadrine 11-16-2007 04:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Green.Lady
*imagines what cock town looks like*

*tries to stop imagining*

It looks like THIS . Seems like a sunny place. Goths hate the sun. Ksssss, Ksssss.

PersephoneX 11-16-2007 04:41 AM

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! I'd imagine human sized phallus' sunbathing and going about their cocky lives...

Breathless Horror 11-16-2007 12:34 PM

Please tell me this is a joke.

badteccy 11-16-2007 02:47 PM

You're addressing a bunch of goths, of course we are going to be elitist...WE'RE FUCKING GOTHS!

Green.Lady 11-16-2007 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Methadrine
It looks like THIS . Seems like a sunny place. Goths hate the sun. Ksssss, Ksssss.

Hehe. To be honest, though, I actually do kind of hate it.

da fetus 11-16-2007 05:36 PM

so what if im the mayor of cocktown our crime rate is lower than yours mr. mayor of doucheville