View Single Post
Old 03-04-2006, 02:59 AM   #1
Cold_Fire

Hello From Haunting Echoes.

Greetings =) I'm Casey, and after seeing this website mentioned several times on my own site and several "I really should wander over..." comments, I've finally built up the motivation to come over and introduce myself. All with a little encouragment from edible_eye after our unfortunate, yet fortunate meeting on my site, Haunting Echoes.

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job)
I'm a part-time webmaster, part-time University student studying Business Management.

2. Where are you from?
The Land Down Under. Australia =)

3. Who is your favorite author?
Unfortunately haven't read much in the past few years besides management textbooks, though I do enjoy fantasy novels and I'm currently reading an autobiography about an Iraqi woman named Mayada.

4. What are your favorite films?
I love bad taste, lower class, cheap, crappy Australian films like Priscilla Queen of the Desert. I find them to be rather amusing. I'm also a fan of war films like Platoon and Full Metal Jacket.

5. What music do you want played at your wedding?
Yes... would rather not consider that. Hoping that doesn't occur anywhere remotely in the near future.

6. At your funeral?
Corny as hell.. but I want the song Angel by Sarah McLachlan played at my funeral. My grandfather, whom I was close to, passed away last year and it's what was played at his. The song reminds me of him.

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die?
.... hm. I've gotten to this point in the questions and I've read back on what I've written and even I find it to be dull and it's about myself. I'm tired, I'm lazy, and this is the first time in I can't even remember how long, that I've had to post a newbie introduction on a forum. Usually I am the Administrator of them. I'm quitting while I'm ahead =) I shall answer questions on request!

8. What kind of casket would you want?

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit?

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?

11. What's your favorite band?

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?

13. Why did you join?
Cold_Fire is offline   Reply With Quote