Thread: Rant Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2006, 02:29 PM   #2631
TwistedKitsune

Though, barring a good way to actually get you here...perhaps I should just return your walker. Though why a sexy thing like you needs one, I'll never know.
_________

Why the hell do all my local friends slowly but surely show themselves to be psychotic, self absorbed, rather insensitive people!?! One person tells me to sleep at her house, but then spends the whole night flipping out every 10 minutes because she can't sleep. Everything from the fact that it's my fault her cats want in her room to sleep (why sleeping with your cats is a problem, I don't know...) to the fact that I breathe too loud. Another person thinks I'm insane for worrying about a good friend of mine who's over in Iraq at the moment. And my third complaint would be a friend who kicks me in the knee with her boots while on the stairs because I jokingly told her to be careful and not fall this time, as she can never navigate stairs in said boots. Me, with my knees...like anyone needs a boot to the knee, but for fuck's sake!?! I now have been settled to to couch with a knee so extensively swollen that I'm having issues bending it. *fume* Maybe this is why I'm generally not friends with females!?

pssst, Morrigan, tokidoki shashin wa ii...