Thread: Idiocy
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2004, 03:20 PM   #38
Disfunction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asurai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnguela
NO ONE makes fun of MY foreign-language study!

Oh, wait. Yes, they do. Anyway...
Well, it is really easy to make fun of a language -- keeping in mind the nation that uses it -- in which the word for "thanks" is basically the same as the English word "mercy."
Then, in truth, it should be even easier to make fun of a language, keeping in mind the nation that uses it... oh wait... that nation collapsed at the hands of various people including the inhabitants of the nation you poked fun at.

So... hehe...

Then there's the Norman Invasion of England, so I guess the French could use that one too.

Napolean's reign of terror... ooo... Defeated by the Russians.

World War II defeated by the Germans. I'm making a conclusion here:

Germanic languages are superior as it is the Germanic language based nations that kick super ass! (English being Germanic with Latin influence, explaining those few English defeats and the US).

And the US lost the War of 1812 (It's purpose: to invade, and take control, of Canada). I don't see any American flags anywhere! *gets uppity; his pansy-ass Queen following politicians strip him of his rights*

...don't smother your kids."
Disfunction is offline   Reply With Quote