Thread: Hello there.
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2006, 06:22 PM   #1
MissV

Hello there.

Hello there, I'm Miss V. 36 years old, have been in/around the goth scene a good (and sometimes not so good) 22 years, but was always who I am before that. I like being around others who are not intrigued or fascinated by what to me is just natural.

And on to the questions.

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job)
I was recently laid off from my position as an executive assistant. It was a boring and thankless job, so I'm not heartbroken over that. So I have a lot of time on my hands right now while I seek a new job, hopefully a better, more interesting field of work.

2. Where are you from?
Born and raised in Southern California.

3. Who is your favorite author?
If forced to choose one favorite, I'd choose Charles Dickens out of many beloved authors.

4. What are your favorite films?
Too many to list, so I'll just say I'm a classic film buff, and in general I gravitate toward darker movies (imagine that), psychological thrillers, mysteries, classic monster flicks. Also, anything regarding the Victorian and WW2 eras.

5. What music do you want played at your wedding?
This implies someone has the intestinal fortitude to marry me. I have yet to meet that man.

6. At your funeral?
No music. Silence. On a hill, with just the breeze and some birds singing.

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die?
I won't see it coming. I'll just be gone. As long as it's a good death, I suppose it doesn't matter, though.

8. What kind of casket would you want?
No casket, or a casket of natural materials which will decompose along with me.

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit?
Victorian underthings, striped stockings, Victorian button boots.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?
Having someone else provide for my needs was nice. I miss this right now because I'm rather broke due to unemployment setting in.

11. What's your favorite band?
The Damned has been my favorite since age 1984. I was dissappointed in their more recent recordings, however.

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?
I never graduated high school. Ooooh troubled youth.

13. Why did you join?
I was looking for new forums to enjoy, hoping to find some of a darker ilk. So here I am.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender?
As I've known of more than one man to go by 'Miss', I might as well be very clear. I'm female.
MissV is offline   Reply With Quote