View Single Post
Old 09-30-2006, 04:02 AM   #17
BlackButterfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by c130
These handmade beauties are more my sort of thing. I've ordered a pair of 'em along with four pairs of different coloured lenses and a heap of graphic slides, and I can't wait to start wearing them... The guy who makes them is really friendly as well.

Is it appropriate to wear goggles as part of an everyday outfit? I mean, does anyone?
::gasp::

Beautiful! That was one of the things in my sketch and I was just about to give up on doing all out cybergoth because all the goggles I found on eBay were expensive and plain, or expensive and hideous.

I have always liked goggles (I look good in them ), but I only own two pair and they're pretty low-tech... if they went with more of my wardrobe, I think I would wear a pair more often. (I like to do my hair up really high and elaborate when I wear them because my head's pretty small...)

Since you have the four pair of lenses to switch out (an awesome concept--never thought about it), does that make them more wardrobe-versatile?
According to an article in USA Today, children from single parent homes have much better verbal skills than children from two parent homes. However, children from two parent homes are far superior at bitterly sarcastic repertoire.

I'd love to see crowds of kids running away from a greased naked guy with Jesus hair.--
c130
BlackButterfly is offline   Reply With Quote