Thread: Iraq Revisited
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2006, 05:56 PM   #173
TSW|Abaddon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSternn
The simple way to debunk the tripe yer spewing there is to say - check the number of deaths prior to the us invasion and compare them to now. Would those people be affected if the us did NOT invade a sovern nation without cause? The answer is no.
So statistical analysis is "tripe?" I suppose all higher learning is "tripe" to you. I have a better question how many people has the Coalition saved? Had Saddam stayed in power how many would he have killed? I supose you have never heard of the Al-Anfal campaign? At least 50,000 were killed in that alone. But I guess Saddam wasn't that bad of a guy. You really are a loving caring leader when you torture, ****, amputate, brand, and kill you citizens in the thousands.

Quote:
So pulling out is surrender. Ol gw's own words. The question is, when will america SURRENDER?
Actually his own words were "pull the troops out before the job is done." Jesus your thick. You can't even get a quote right and it was two spaces above you.

Quote:
Much like the israelis found out a few months ago, america can't win. Tis a matter of time before bush, now having put it in his own words, will surrender.
As stated above those were not his words. You are a flat out LIAR. Binkie called you out on it and so am I. Israel also stopped because of a UN cease-fire, they didn't lose, nor did they surrender. You might want to quit your job as a military advisor, your not very good at it.

This is really easy. It's like shooting fish in a barrel..........with a cannon.
TSW|Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote