View Single Post
Old 11-02-2006, 04:33 PM   #7
we_are_138

ATL Club #3 (and Philly Clubs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acushla
2 ATL clubs that I know of:

Secret Room

and the (in)famous Masquerade, more like 3 clubs in one (Heaven, Hell, and Purgatory.) Often a music venue.

I've never been to either one so unfortunately I can't provide a review.
Secret room is (I think) a promotion company so you can find lots of good links at their site to find things to do

The Future is a goth club on Saturday Nights in Underground Atlanta. It's actually home of the first goth night out I ever had, so it's pretty special to me.

The Perks:
Good Fashion
Burlesque girls (i.e. fetish baristas/baristos/and servers all dress up very fancily)
RAD DJs spinning goth/industrial/synthpop/darkwave and some OLDIES but goodies!
nice atmosphere, an upstairs and a downstairs with plenty of room to dance and plenty of room to watch. some hidden corners for making out and other unwholesome activities
Locals. lots of local people come here .. but that's probably true for anywhere in atlanta since it's soo small!

The Pits:
Expensive entry you have to pay a ticket to get just into UNDERGROUND and THEN you gotta pay to get into the club! BOOO
Expensive drinks (I think) I don't drink, but it looks expensive
I think it closes earlyish
Underground isn't the most goth friendly place. lots of bright lights, expensive parking, and nongoths wandering around. just hold the head high you look hot!

philly places coming soon because i gotta eat dinner!
we_are_138 is offline   Reply With Quote