Thread: Rant Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2006, 11:12 AM   #3334
knightmare

I think Gnet should be renamed.

Due to all the complaining and defeatist attitudes that constantly pollute this site, I think it should be renamed losers.net. Seriously, some people need motivation. Instead of complaining and whining like a b*tch, do something about it or at least ask for advice.

Actually, another more appropriate name would be Cosmopolitan.net. Guess what is more important than horror movies, and literature? That's right, fingernails and boob names. Such superficial concepts have more posts than horror movies, dark concepts (like vampires), and discussions of literature combined. This is pathetic.
By the way, shouldn't be more indepth posts regarding music (instead of what are you listening to) and more art postings. I think maybe they are of some importance to goths.

I was barely surviving with just the poetry forum, literature postings (which are relatively rare), and at least a few interesting conversations about politics and religion. But these forums are becoming extinct.

Before I finish my rant, I would like to commend the following people who probably stopped posting for similar reasons: Splintered (for his posts on religion and literature, Cpt. Stern (for his posts on politics), Black Butterfly, Darkbender and several others for their posts on interesting topics. Oh, by the way, there was a rant thread for the members who left too.

There are some people who are still here like Humane Pain, Crying Crimson Tears, Godslayer Jillian and few others who actually posted on such topics. Also, Omegagoth, even though I do not agree with your antisocial methods, your knowledge of the English language and poetry is admirable.
I enjoyed conversing with some people, (although many of them are gone). I wish you guys well.

To the haters: you can prove my points by whining and pitiful insults or in fact, making another whining thread. I don't care, I have a life.