View Single Post
Old 01-13-2007, 07:13 AM   #2009
Cicero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirananniel
Hostel. I absulutely hate that movie. I was only watching it because my mum didn't believe me when I told her it was shit. Well, it is. Eveyone was saying it was such a scary, gory, disturbing movie, and that people actually had to leave the theautre because of the gore, but all the movie consists of is this: 40 to 50 minutes of people either getting high, drinking, being naked, or fucking. A secene of a guy getting a drill soved in his body, which you don't even get to see, then he gets his feet half cut off, then he gets his head cut off. Whoop dee fucking doo. Then the Olie guy just disappers. The Californian guy gets his fingers cut off, saves the asian girl, asian girl kills herself, guy kills Non-Doctor-Shakey-Hands. MOVIES OVER!

I Dunno about anyone else, but this movie had no real if you ask me. Ah well, I'm a hard ass when it comes to gore movies.
I totally agree with everything you just said. I watched Hostel after my sister told me how 'amazing' and 'gruesome' it was. Meh. I was bored. I don't know much about horror movies, but I like the deaths in them to be a little more creative.

I watched Little Miss Sunshine yesterday. I want a little sister like Olive. But those 7 year old beauty queens were scarier than any horror movie.

My Etsy store: www.Cicero1334.etsy.com

[And check out 1334 while you're at it: www.myspace.com/club1334 ]
Cicero is offline   Reply With Quote