Thread: americans
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2007, 01:30 PM   #169
Binkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSternn
For example, the who Iraq War thread. Binkie continues to post things about how life is well there, the Iraqis are better off than before the war, and that bush did not mislead the people.
I said life is well there? And just what are the dates on some of these remarks? We're not talking about things that were said over two years ago, are we? Oh wait, I just saw your post in the other thread. You're refering to my remarks about energy output succeeding pre-war levels. Yes, I'll stand by those statistics.

Quote:
She also argued that Iraq had WMD's,
How is that different from what you said here?

https://www.gothic.net/boards/showpo...&postcount=113

Hmmm... point number two kind of looks to me like you're confering with me over the ISG's report that stated that WMDs pre-dating 1991 were indeed found. Once again you're a victim of your own diatribe. Don't strain yourself too much to try and downplay this waffle.

Quote:
sadaam had ties to al-qeda,
I still stand by this, as does the 9/11 report, which cites that they had ties and meetings but not a collaborative relationship (i.e. they met, they talked, but they didn't work together). I'll also cite the report you relied heavily on here:

https://www.gothic.net/boards/showpo...&postcount=145

The one you claimed was classified, but oddly enough could be found on Congress' website as well as al-Jazeera's website. Yeah, this one:

https://www.gothic.net/boards/showpo...&postcount=150

Quote:
and that the president was right for claiming africa got uranium from niger.
This is the second time you've made this allegation and this will be the second time I ask you to find the post in which I said anything about this.

Quote:
For some reason, my 'lies' that contradict the bush admins claims that binkie full heartily agrees with and supports here have all found to be bogus - so how is it I am posting lies?
Oh, I'm sorry. I guess you really did serve in the Gulf War when you were 16, Hezbollah has Christian members, Shoot to Kill laws really do permit people to gun someone down legally over cell phone theft, you've really had lunch with Congressmen who's campaigns you don't significantly contribute to, you're an elected politician, you've been able to travel to 16 different distant countries with the lucrative budget working in a motorcycle shop earns you, you knew when the IRA were going to disarm because you had inside information (boy were you way off), etc.

How do ANY of these items contradict anything Bush says?

Quote:
In fact, everything I posted here was correct, where as if you browse back through your arguments, you were 100% wrong and never back up any arguments with any links or facts.
Oh, I'm sorry my official report citations didn't measure up to your Associated Press articles which cited those reports for all of their information. But then again, I forgot, you don't trust US government reports on anything (according to the 9/11 conspiracy theread), unless they're in an Associated Press article you read on **********.

The rest of your post is straying way off topic and doesn't even bear the slightest relevance to anything discussed here, not that Iraq has anything to do with this thread or my last post to you, but hey, you've got to divert attention away from your idiocy somehow, I suppose. Perhaps that's why halfway through the threads about Iraq, we're suddenly talking about Ireland and halflway through threads about Americans we're talking about Iraq, or something else you care to divert attention to when suddenly your credibility is brought into question.
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Binkie is offline   Reply With Quote