Thread: Iraq Revisited
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2007, 11:44 AM   #197
Binkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSternn
So that mean your now against the war? Hah! After years of arguuing you are PRO WAR you now admit you were WRONG and have done a 180? All my posting must have had some effect, especially since you now no longer support the war.
You'll never know what my position is. I make it clear on other sites, where peoplee here post as well, but not here with you. Make up whatever it is that you want to believe, Sternn, if it will help you sleep at night. Truth is: you don't know. Continue to act like you do though, cause it only makes you look more like the clown you are.

Quote:
Please check this thread AND pretty much every other one here. In EVERY post you fail to post ANY links OTHER than links to MY older posts from over a year ago. Whats that kettle? I'm black? Say it isn't so.
To demonstrate that you contradict yourself and hence lie about yourself. You have failed to be able to demonstrate that you aren't a pathelogical liar with the information you volunteer on a daily basis. Meanwhile with these posts you're digging up, you've failed to prove those stats wrong. Your comparison is as weak and desperate as the fact that you're going back two years to bring up statistical data and suggest that it was somehow wrong just to provoke me into arguing politics with you.

Quote:
So basically you now support my point, but because you are so immature you now are just going to clam up in the corner and pout because I was right on the anti-war argument. Your now admitting defeat, and going to hide under a rock. Good luck with that.

<Nelson Voice> Hahah </Nelson Voice>
Seriously, if this is what you need to tell yourself in order to sleep, be my guest. If you need to manufacture my ungiven opinions like you manufacture information in your arguements, go for it, slugger.

I'll reiterate that you don't know my position and I will never hint it here because I am not going to argue politics with you again. You've lied hundreds of times and manfucatured information. When you're absolutely corned with facts, you disregard the sources, but years later recognize them again. It's pathetic how you conduct yourself in debate and I'm not going to engage you in it anymore.

You believe what you want to, but it's become obvious that you don't really believe what you say half the time. You just run your mouth.
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Binkie is offline   Reply With Quote