View Single Post
Old 03-23-2007, 07:52 AM   #13
Shyantra

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedingheart344
And I really hope that you feel better Shyantra, remember, I'm always there to help.
I know that, BH344. Your a good guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCT
Aw sweetheart, crying can help. It relieves some of that pain that is built up. I'm here if you need me sweetie.
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vako
Because of my spiritual beliefs, I do believe that there is a soul that survives after the physical body dies, so I have solice in my faith. According to my faith, your gramp's spirit is eternal.
My beliefs are of those that you come back into life after death, but is it selfish of me to say that I don't want him to leave me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophelia
You can call me whatever you like. And if you'd like to talk about this, or anything else, just IM me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KontanKarite
If you ever want to talk about it, I can listen. I may not be able to give sage advice as I used to, but for what it's worth, I may be able to conjure up some comforting words.
Thanks you guys. I might take you up on that offer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyMac
Take comfort in his days, take solace in your nights. Know that stories never end, and know that endings never are. There is no cessation, only transformation- and we are all energy. Energy is neither created not destroyed- it is merely altered.And he loves you. He always has, he always will, and he does.
That brought them forth. Now I can't stop crying because that was deep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishcat
Aww sweetie I'm sorry to hear that. Crying is really good for you, it's not good to hold back tears and contain your emotions. Feel free to cry and let it all out, you'll feel alot better afterwards.
I have a pet peeve of not wanting to show emotions to the public. So most nights (when Im alone), I cry myself to sleep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishcat
I never met my grandfathers and my grandmothers died when I was really young. Now all I have is a mother who is really sick and is fighting for her life.
I'm sorry to hear that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Spright
If your grandfather does pass away soon, do not be like me. I have severe abandonment issues now since my father passed. Try to accept the fact that people will die, and will go away someday. It's part of life to die.
I do accept the fact that people die. I just don't want him to die now, near my birthday. I have had so many bad memories around my birthday that I don't want to add this to the list.