View Single Post
Old 04-15-2005, 12:38 PM   #42
Binkie

Mmmm... all this lying. It's incredible. As soon as I start my polygraph company, Sternn, I'll need to use you as a control for it. If it shows any truth being told while your mouth is flapping, I'll know it's defective.

:lol:

Anyways, your "joke" was posted in a sports thread that was meant for serious discussion, not the uncesored joke thread. Not that we need to rely on that incident alone though, as you've done numerous other "jokes" with similarly offensive content. Let's not forget your tirade around the political forum in which you posted photos of dead American soldiers and sported it as the funniest thing in the world. Even the liberals yelled at you for that one. You tried to say you were "teaching people a leason," but still no one accepted that as an excuse for your behavior... like the time you got all bent out of shape and called someone a "cunt."

:lol:
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Binkie is offline   Reply With Quote