View Single Post
Old 02-24-2008, 12:07 AM   #50
Godslayer Jillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvara
It seems to me, after everything you have said, that YOU are trying to push Atheism on people, as is Jillian.
Yeah, I never denied it.
Quote:
What makes you any better then a bible pusher then?
Factual and philosophical backing. I really don't mind bible pushers, except that they're wrong. I most definitely prefer them to the "respect their beliefs" pussies. At least bible pushers know exactly where they stand. The thing is, when directly questioned or confronted, their answers are always lacking and hollow. But so do politically correct people; generally they don't talk about their religion to others fearing they might be wrong.
Fuck, if you discovered the secret of life, would you keep it to yourself just so that other people can believe they already got it right?
Let's take that a step further, and closer to the bible-pusher mentality. If you knew New Guinea would nuke Cincinnati if people in Oregon don't start wearing ADIDAS, would you do nothing about it because "people just might not like wearing ADIDAS?"
Quote:
Do you 'KNOW' there is no higher power, or do you 'BELIEVE' there is no higher power?
Don't use the same questions for people starting at zero. You cannot disprove a negative. The burden of proof is on the ones that claim something, not the ones that don't.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote