View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 07:42 PM   #8
Beneath the Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-Mortten
I fucking hate when children are around me!
I know they are kids but I fucking hate this thing about them:

1 When you are enyoing yourself in calm place when all sudden this creatures arrive running and fucking screaming chasing each other in public places.
Other than playgrounds and other child-oriented places, that's not exactly the most common of sights.

Quote:
2.- When I'm watching movies on my ipod all alone and very amused and I feel a strage heat on my back that slowly transforms y a shadow and finally the head of fucking brat messing between me and my movie, after that is just questions like "what are watching?" "what did he do that??" "hey hey can I listen?" no idiot, I shall no share my entertaiment woth you, so fuck off.
(this also applies when you are drawing, writing, painting, listening music, etc.)
I've never once had a kid stick his or her head between my eyes and whatever I'm watching/reading/working on. And I have kids.

Quote:
3.- Or when you are sharing a meal with your significant other at a restaurant, the conversation in great, the moment is pure and then "waaaaa! sniff sniff" a fucking brat just spilled his dr pepper on the table and now he's crying. Moment... ruinned.
Well, then, maybe you should go to restaurants where people don't normally bring kids.

Quote:
4.- Or simply when you are eating something and they look at you with a look that says "give me".
If you don't look at them, you wouldn't notice such things.

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Help my MiniCity's industry
Beneath the Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote