View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 08:13 PM   #132
Mr E Nigma

Quote:
Posted by Unimatrix 00

I think people should be whatever the fuck they want to be and not be chastised or judged for it. Everyone's not like you.
I thought you were at least mildly amusing with this post at first...

But that phrase right there helped me do a nice 180º

One thing in this world that irks me more than anything else are phrases like that. Or people who want their friends to support them no matter what they do.

Uni... not to be slightly overractive or anything, especially even though you used the word bitch, to address someone who was having a civil debate. But fuck off for thinking serial rapists, mass murderers, and people who just want to go around shooting shit up for fun should be fine and no one should condemn them or judge them for wanting to be that way, or do those things.... Whether you meant to include them or not is not my problem to discern since you made it an absolute statement. But even if you didn't mean it that way, you still said it that way and hit the post button so you didn't give much thought to what you were saying if you didn't mean for it to be an absolute. So once again, fuck off with your dumb ass values. And your musical taste for that matter as well.