Thread: Sex.
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 01:20 PM   #145
Pyre

I have been with two people (the second simply to test whether my lack of arousal was due to my first), but I have had sex many times. I am incapable of vaginal stimulation altogether. I get very bored with it very easily, and then I dry up and chafe. The paaaiiin. I am also uncomfortable with oral, and I prefer not to receive it. It makes me feel vulnerable, and I also find it boring, even when I have managed getting off. I have the inability to be truly emotionally close to others, so instead I try being physically close, which is why if I am sexually intimate I will prefer sex or grinding as opposed to oral. I am strange and difficult to please.

Also, I have had the unfortunate luck of being with partners who were too equipped for my body. Girth isn't the issue, but length is. Because my cervix doesn't retract like it is supposed to during intercourse, it really hurts to have sex in many positions I have tried. I usually have to take control because I know my limits, but again, I get bored with always being in control. My friends joke I should start dating Asians.

More information than you possibly ever wanted to know about me.

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you" The Bible (Matthew 7:12)
Pyre is offline   Reply With Quote