View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 12:15 PM   #17
EMIEMIEMI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
I'm afraid not, we aren't supposed to link to other forums/boards here. But it's called Undead_ and it's on VF (I hope that is ok with the mods here, I'm certainly not recommending that place). Also my posts there will have disappeared because I deleted my account, I only made it to have a look at that one board.
But if you want to have a look there, I'm sure you can still see all of the comments calling you the new Vogue.

I quoted one of the mods/owners who posted something along the lines of "I hate closed minded people who judge people on appearance" in one thread, then quoted her post in the DDM thread where she said they suck because of the cover, and followed it with something about hypocrites. She accused me of being some girl that apparently stalks her, banned my account from her board, and changed the settings so that new members are vetted rather than being allowed access immediately.
Lol when did that happen? Thought you didn't lower yourself as low as to post on VF mister??

PERSONALLY, I like new DDM. I think it looks a lot pro and neater than before. And I like the music involved so it's all good in the hood.
I want to read it now
EMIEMIEMI is offline   Reply With Quote