Thread: Emo kid?
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 09:45 PM   #31
Solumina

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchLich View Post
Exactly my point, people see something good in someone else, and get jealous, so they decide to bash them to make the person appear to be lesser than themselves, which is just plain pathetic(not to mention completely non-gothic in nature).
It isn't about seeing something good in someone and bashing them for it, it is about picking apart the dumb things that someone who boasts about how intelligent they are or showing people where they are wrong when then talk as though they know everything.

For example you have touted your 4.0 and yet in the same thread you typed "alot" instead of "a lot" usually most people would over look that as a typo but since you feel the need to talk about how intelligent you are people are going to be more likely that you made a mistake that isn't common after the third grade.

As another example you have talked about how we are going against the gothic ideal of being non-judgmental and in the same post you have labeled the majority of the boards as posers. Labeling us like that is in fact very judgmental on your part and additionally there is no such ideal among the gothic subculture, the subculture is about the music and, while there may be some things associated with the subculture, that is really all that there is to it.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote