View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 06:41 PM   #10
Deadmanwalking_05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Jillian View Post
That's bullshit. I've always said I do ridicule our beliefs, because they're fucking stupid.
I don't stoop to the level of hating you as an individual and attacking you with ad hominem attacks; something that can't be said about you.
So no, I haven't 'become' anything, and certainly nothing I hate. I've always been consistent. You just obviously haven't been listening and just hate me because you like bitching that way.
Besides, why watch that shit? Last time I watched something you posted you didn't answer any of my questions, such as, why the fuck do you believe Germany and Mexico are trying to invade America?
As for an answer to that.

Say Martial Law is declared,a large portion of the U.S. armed forces (Hopefully) wouldn't like the idea of firing on their own people,so the Government has to have someone that will,that's where foreign troops come into play,a group that has the least connection with the people (European Union forces were present during National Level Exercise 2009,training right along side our own troops at some bases).

Mexico isn't in the E.U. but is part of the planned North American Union (Along with Canadian forces).

They're planning something.

Remember that 9-11-01 happened during a "Training Exercise" that mirrored exactly what happened in the attack.

9x29mmR : The Choice Of Millions for the last 100-107 years.
Deadmanwalking_05 is offline   Reply With Quote