Thread: Hey, I'm Zuzu.
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 02:15 AM   #1
Zuzu

Hey, I'm Zuzu.

1. I'm a student. It's awful, my school is full of pervy and/or senile teachers who don't know shit about their subjects, and massive armies of peppy blonde cheerleaders and gangsters who try to sell you drugs during lunch. And not even the good ones. Hobbies include reading, writing, drawing, knitting, I'm the singer in a band...

2. I live in the US, in Oregon.

3. It's a tie between J.D. Salinger and Flannery O'Connor.

4. Ghost World, Harold and Maude, Amelie, The Breakfast Club, Heathers, and Persepolis are my favorite favorites, but there are lots of others I love as well.

5. No wedding, I couldn't stand something that traditionally takes place in a church and forces you to wear white. Definitely no kids, either.

6. Not a clue.

7. Whatever happens, happens. I'm definitely not one to live my life safely, so...*shrugs*

8. I'd rather be cremated. I wouldn't really want to sit and rot...

9. Black and white striped mohair sweater, ripped gray skinny jeans with safety pins and anarchy patch, veggie leather 20 eye-hole mock Docs.

10. I'm only 14, so I'm not so far past, but I miss be able to really see my invisible friends.

11. I have quite a few...The Violent Femmes, Siouxsie and the Banshees, The Misfits, David Bowie, X-ray Spex, Joy Division, Bikini Kill, The Pixies, Smashing Pumpkins, The Sex Pistols, The Smiths...I'm sure I've forgotten someone.

12. So far I made it through all of elementary and middle school. Yay? I plan to go to art school as far from my family as possible...probably New York, but if I somehow make it out of the states I'll go to France.

13. Looks like an interesting site. What can I say, I've got nothing better to do.

14. I'm a girl.

Other random stuff, I currently have blue hair but it changes a lot, I believe in some bits of Buddhism but not the whole deal, my therapist is teaching me how to read tarot cards, I'm really tiny, 4'10", I love video games, comic books, and D&D, I can't cook anything past toast and Top Ramen, I love my kitty Cleocatra, I can't walk right now because I fell out of a tree and fucked up my ankle. Who knows what else...
Zuzu is offline   Reply With Quote